Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server helpme

Discussion on server helpme within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server helpme

Sorry , but i'm spanish please use traductor XD

Tengo un problema ,es que tengo el servidor de last chaos pero no se como ponerlo online para que juegen los otros

Me podrian explicar como con palabran entenedoras ?

me pueden ayudar? Gracias

aleman:

Ich habe ein Problem, ich habe die Server-Last Chaos, aber nicht wissen, wie man es online zu stellen für andere juegen

Ich könnte erklären, wie man Worte zu verstehen?

können Sie helfen? Dank
Old 02/26/2012, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
why doesnt you use the translator?
Old 02/26/2012, 21:48   #3

already translete
Old 02/26/2012, 21:56   #4

elite*gold: 6
Received Thanks: 1,188
if you wanna play with your friends you need hamachi..you and your friends musst download it. you create a new network connection. your friends musst enter your network.. than you change the ip in "IP TOOL" (in the starterpack) to your hamachi IP.
you change the ip of the sl.dta (client) to your hamachi ip. after that you send the sl.dta to your friend. now you can start lc and having fun

hope it helps you a little
Old 02/27/2012, 11:41   #5

puedes passar-me los archivos? Tambien tendria que canviar la ip de virtual box?

por ultimo como pongo pets?

aleman:

Verbringen Sie die Dateien? Darüber hinaus müsste die IP Virtual Box zu ändern?
bin schließlich als Haustiere?

Wenn die IP-Canvio erhalte ich eine Fehlermeldung, dass keine Verbindung zum Server her, dass eine Verbindung?

nicht mehr existiert?

Ich glaube nicht, überlasse ich kann nicht geöffnet werden und ich habe meine LC offen, so kann ich nicht gebe meine Benutzerdaten vor?

bitte passenme Dateien auf einen Server von Last Chaos ist dringend bitte

Tags
ayudar, chaos, helpme, lastchaos, server