Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warmonger's Attention // Signature fail

Discussion on Warmonger's Attention // Signature fail within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/14/2012, 00:21   #31

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifelvind View Post
Und sich übers Niveau anderer aufregen. Kiddy-PvPers at it's best. :>

Das tun wir garnicht. Wir haben ihm lediglich gezeigt, womit er sich NICHT anlegen kann
Und das ist eine Gamer-Community, sch. drauf, wie alt die leute sind.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 00:31   #32

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 00:38   #33

elite*gold: 989
Quote:
Und sich übers Niveau anderer aufregen. Kiddy-PvPers at it's best. :>
Na klar bin ich direkt ein Kiddy-PvPer nur weil ich mich über andere Lustig mache was in Deutschland Ja noch schlimmer ist als so Themen wie Drogen und Alkohol missbrauch als Beispiel. Du hast dir selber damit eine Falle gestellt. Du machst das doch auch bei mir. Das was du hier von verschiedenen Usern siehst ist Zusammenhalt. Sowas bekommt man nicht immer zusehen. Moment zuviel Niveau.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 00:48   #34

Quote:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 02:13   #35

Received Thanks: 1,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti180 View Post
Aber wirklich Warmonger macht sich in jedem Forum feinde

Er ist ja nicht ohne grund von Wizatek gebannt worden schon
I was banned for sharing EpicLC's server files. My ban message reads and I quote "This is not a hack forum". So obviously it wasn't because of "me".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene1999 View Post
You took the time out to even build a web page (which the page source was stolen from me). Don't take it the wrong way, but you guys act like a bunch of butt hurt little children (oh wait Rene is). Do I go around posting "zomg nooobz I haxors ur bitch ass!"? No. I've posted videos of how well your servers staff is at handling problems. Instead of fixing the problem the right way, you decided to just wipe everybody's characters. I hope Yannikin takes the time out and infracts every single one of you contributing to this bullshit post. Let me be the first to tell you, welcome to the internet.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 02:15   #36

Warmonger you are nice i hate rene the kiddy
noob lastchaos server wod
eigentlich ist der thread sau sinnlos
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 03:16   #37

Relax Its All Just Ones And Zeros
Old 02/14/2012, 03:29   #38

N
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Warmonger= View Post
I was banned for sharing EpicLC's server files. My ban message reads and I quote "This is not a hack forum". So obviously it wasn't because of "me".

You took the time out to even build a web page (which the page source was stolen from me). Don't take it the wrong way, but you guys act like a bunch of butt hurt little children (oh wait Rene is). Do I go around posting "zomg nooobz I haxors ur bitch ass!"? No. I've posted videos of how well your servers staff is at handling problems. Instead of fixing the problem the right way, you decided to just wipe everybody's characters. I hope Yannikin takes the time out and infracts every single one of you contributing to this bullshit post. Let me be the first to tell you, welcome to the internet.
Well, nothing to saY .. KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosboy1234 View Post
Warmonger you are nice i hate rene the kiddy
noob lastchaos server wod
eigentlich ist der thread sau sinnlos
Eigentlich riechts hier sau nach schleim..
Oder Chaosboy? Das dir das nicht peinlich ist keine eigenstaendige person zu sein )
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 03:49   #39

em schleim ?
oh man ich mach nos nich so nen sinnlosen thread auf wo 4oder 5 sätze trin stehen die jemanden dumm machen
das einfach nur sinnlos
und ich schleimme nicht ich finds cool das warmonger immer wod down macht mehr nich
und rene ist ein kiddy das sag ich immer gerne wieder
Old 02/14/2012, 03:54   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosboy1234 View Post
em schleim ?
oh man ich mach nos nich so nen sinnlosen thread auf wo 4oder 5 sätze trin stehen die jemanden dumm machen
das einfach nur sinnlos
und ich schleimme nicht ich finds cool das warmonger immer wod down macht mehr nich
und rene ist ein kiddy das sag ich immer gerne wieder

Lass mich dir sagen, dass deine rechtschreibung sehr mager ist und schwer zu verstehen, diese seite hat aber warmonger gemacht und als uberleethaxorseite angegebn war sie aber nicht da ich auf seinen funpic acc ging und nachgesehen hatte , lowscript nichts von nem hack. Zudem kann jeder nen ep1 server down machn der sich mit wep auskennt oder nen andres programm womit man pakete snifft und editiert etc.

Klick auf meine siggi von ihm erstellt und ja overleet scripted. Von mir bearbeitet als beweis das das n fake ist.

Wollt ihm nur eins auswischen weil er meine files klauen wollte.

Achso btw du schleimst ja nich stimmt... du likest nur jeden dreck von ihm und huldigst ihm ja nur den boden sry...

Btw schaetz ich, dass rene mehr ahnung hat als du, du und dieser illyminati sind hier nur reine flamer,spammer und attention horses , ein stueck zu nah an metin2 niveau sind.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 04:08   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tefarian View Post
Lass mich dir sagen, dass deine rechtschreibung sehr mager ist und schwer zu verstehen, diese seite hat aber warmonger gemacht und als uberleethaxorseite angegebn war sie aber nicht da ich auf seinen funpic acc ging und nachgesehen hatte , lowscript nichts von nem hack. Zudem kann jeder nen ep1 server down machn der sich mit wep auskennt oder nen andres programm womit man pakete snifft und editiert etc.

Klick auf meine siggi von ihm erstellt und ja overleet scripted. Von mir bearbeitet als beweis das das n fake ist.

Your network is hackable, very easily. In fact its not even your network it was a former friend of mines. Your only some ****** that joined his team. You keep talking like you know what your talking about, but nothing your saying even exists. NEN packets? Guess what buddy, THEY DONT EXIST! And go ahead and sniff all you want, you wont find 1 packet in a cluster of 100+ per second from all the active connections. Your looking for a needle in a hay stack. Also it has nothing to do with packets, so let this prove to the public how bad you are humiliating yourself in front of everyone. You sit there and talk about hacking through javascripts? Man are you stupid, or just stupid? Either way your a disgrace to this community and should leave before you further infect it with your retardation. Keep putting on the show kid, your only embarrassing yourself all the more.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/14/2012, 04:14   #42

I
Quote:
Your network is hackable, very easily. In fact its not even your network it was a former friend of mines. Your only some ****** that joined his team. You keep talking like you know what your talking about, but nothing your saying even exists. NEN packets? Guess what buddy, THEY DONT EXIST! And go ahead and sniff all you want, you wont find 1 packet in a cluster of 100+ per second from all the active connections. Your looking for a needle in a hay stack. Also it has nothing to do with packets, so let this prove to the public how bad you are humiliating yourself in front of everyone. You sit there and talk about hacking through javascripts? Man are you stupid, or just stupid? Either way your a disgrace to this community and should leave before you further infect it with your retardation. Keep putting on the show kid, your only embarrassing yourself all the more.

Dude, your translator doesnt failed at once , he failed twice.

And next time you screen your internetpenis , how lot he grown!

I doesnt say anything about that. Yea, then go, hack lets go!

Btw: edit: i read the whole text..DUDE theres.nothing thruth, what you had written.
Btw2: if you.wanna read german textes then learn german..lol
Old 02/14/2012, 05:07   #43

Quote:
I

Dude, your translator doesnt failed at once , he failed twice.

And next time you screen your internetpenis , how lot he grown!

I doesnt say anything about that. Yea, then go, hack lets go!

Btw: edit: i read the whole text..DUDE theres.nothing thruth, what you had written.
Btw2: if you.wanna read german textes then learn german..lol
You wanna stop getting your *** handed to you? Then speak in English. How about that one?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2012, 05:21   #44

Quote:

Achso btw du schleimst ja nich stimmt... du likest nur jeden dreck von ihm und huldigst ihm ja nur den boden sry...

Btw schaetz ich, dass rene mehr ahnung hat als du, du und dieser illyminati sind hier nur reine flamer,spammer und attention horses , ein stueck zu nah an metin2 niveau sind.

du flamst hir ja nur die ganze zeit rumm und machst Warmonger schlecht das hat mit auswischen nichts mehr zu tun
Old 02/14/2012, 05:45   #45

Quote:
You wanna stop getting your *** handed to you? Then speak in English. How about that one?

at first i was like..

but then i was all

stop making bad jokes. plx. im not english in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illyminati View Post
du flamst hir ja nur die ganze zeit rumm und machst Warmonger schlecht das hat mit auswischen nichts mehr zu tun

Sicherlich. Warmonger zerstört die P-server community
Closed Thread