Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Extreme LC Error

Discussion on Help Extreme LC Error within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Extreme LC Error

I entered in the extreme, and after 1 minute write disconnected, on account dear to beloved *******, kachav new client lapuskayu through LC.EXE and Nkps.exe, will still

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error in Cabal extreme
03/26/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 18 Replies
When i extracted cabal extreme in original cabal last update files i have error again." Windown cannot access the specified device, pach, or files." Plz help me...
Dekaron Extreme closes with no error HELP!
12/04/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
hello when i start 2moons i need to wait 5 minutes till it starts i have no lagg except when opening inventory,map and more. and the worst problem is that when im fighting monsters after 2-3 mins of play my game crashes and closes without any error. MY PC HAS 1,5 Gb of ram 2,14 Ghz Geforce 6200 256mb video card ALL DRIVERS UPDATED please someone help! Thx
Cabal extreme error
07/31/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
i downloaded cabal extreme client. I extracted and when i click on launcher i have error. " Windows cannot access the specified device, pach, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item". Plz help me
Strabge error when using crossbow extreme.
09/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
When i use the uropeans skill crossbow extreme it uses it but after 15 secs it again uses it even though the skill lasts for 15 mins... Any help