Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[777 LC] Search Working Tele Hack

Discussion on [777 LC] Search Working Tele Hack within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[777 LC] Search Working Tele Hack

Hello i search working Teleport hack becouse i got bug on ch3 in LC 777 and i cant got party and i need Tele hack for go to chapell i download some tele hack but no one working are there any working tele hack?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dekaron Extreme GM tele hack working
03/23/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 21 Replies
hey i have made GM tele hack, to use it click on map and u will need to have winhex to edit my name. before use make a char with (6 chars) with same beginning name for it to work on them all. open the dekaron.application (link be added bellow) search txt 'Mole' and change that to wot ever u want, u have to use the name u want and use first 4 letters and add what ever u want. oh and no commands work just tele hack dekaron.zip Download File on FileFront if u enjoy it pls leave thanks
[GM] hack + tele hack *NEW*Working Etenia (adress and CE)
06/09/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Open Game,Open CE, add address manually, array of bites - 7bites Address: 004EC4C3 U will find "8B 80 A8 00 00 00 C3"(or different one) just change it to "B8 02 00 00 00 90 C3" go in game and tip /GM ghostmode on and you will be invisible;click in mini map than you wil lbe teleported.... Have a way to make it in private servers but i wont release it, cuz it will make private servers suck more >.> and i dont want it ***REP and THANK ME IF I HELPED!***
GM CE TELE Hack not working on Extreme anymore.
03/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how to get around this or is there a new way?