Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

damage

Discussion on damage within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
damage

Can anyone tell me from this, how this skill works with a user his attack points? Like in what is the damage formula for Dance of Killing?

Code:
( skill 
( key "thief-13") 
( name "Dance of Killing")         
( limit thief) 
( action 13) 
( image "active140")  
( level 50 0)        
( grade 11 0 ) 
( maxlevel 2 0)              
( type active once) 
( property 5 1 1 1 3 0 5 0) 
( motion 0 8 attackauto) 
( effect "" "" "") 
( sound "" "" "") 
( damagetype 0)                   
( compare 1 ( plus 80 ( mul 20 skill_level))) 
( compare 2 weapon_range) 
( compare 3 0) 
( compare 4 40000)  
( parameter 1 ( plus 15 ( mul 15 ( minus skill_level 1))))                       
( parameter 2 ( plus 80 ( mul 20 skill_level)))                                                                                                 ( ability "#nMaintaining Time : %1!d! sec#nEnergy used : %2!d!")                                                                                    ( desc "#nMomentarily intensify your energy to deliver a shower of attacks to an enemy."))
Old 10/27/2010, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 12
its calculated serverside ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
On screen damage / show damage
10/03/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Okay I just wanted to know if any1 knows how to patch the system folder for the "Asterios" servers (which isnt really the 'system' folder as much as it is 'asterios' folder) so that u can view the DMG on your screen. L2utils might be a solution, but as far as i`ve tried it doesnt work... so if any1 knows. tnx in advance.
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
Need Help : 10x damage launcher / melee ---> 10x damage range
06/07/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
As long as i tried this cheat only work for the launcher / melee weapon. I tried several times but i only get the animation speed increase when using range weapons. Have anyone succesful using the 10x damage cheat to the range weapon :confused:
Physical Damage/Damage Reduction Question
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
How does phys damage work with the RB def bonus and then with blessed % dmg reduction along with tortoise gem %. Can someone just show me how to calculate the damage in a short mathematical equation showing attack, defense, reborn bonus, blessed pct and tortoise pct? Thanks in advance, it seems that not many people fully understand the way this works (me included) so I think it would help out a lot of people if they knew. EDIT: Is the reborn 30% defense calculated in the beginning off the...