Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new pserver cant login

Discussion on new pserver cant login within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new pserver cant login

hi...need sum help xD

dled gladiators v3 repack from magais and trying to start own kal private server,

everything is up and running except when i get to login screen, i enter id/pw and nothing happens, already changed md5 config and e.pk hashses to match the ones in client, still nothing

thanks
Old 10/15/2010, 07:59   #2

Quote:
already changed md5 config and e.pk hashses t
Clients with Aylen's protection are using e.pk3 (config.pk3) afaik. I think you must patch them b4 you can make a connection to the server. Try the forum of ******** for further informations.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2010, 08:13   #3

i tried the .pk3 hashes as well, still does not work and i cant see what ur putting, it says *******
Old 10/15/2010, 08:41   #4

ive read in couple tutorial that you need old client,

i dled old client but, do i put the int kal files into the repack folder? or vice versa and what files am i exactly replacing?

i think maybe this is why my server not working? i have old client but i jus copy entire repack folder into int kal folder xD <---

that and the md5 checksum i cannot find...seems im suppose to find checksum and change to false or something idk....
Old 10/15/2010, 09:58   #5

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
What about changing IP in config.pk? :>
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2010, 10:37   #6

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 115/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,177
change to localhost maybe
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2010, 18:51   #7

ty both, still doesnt work but u pointed me in right direction for a new solution. couple questions sry xD,

1) am i suppose to have

(serverlist ( name "Server") ( IP "******") ( PORT "30001") (config "debug")) (servernumber 1))
(serverlist ( name "Localhost") ( IP "127.0.0.1") ( PORT "30001") (config "debug")) (servernumber 2))

2 different server lists inside config.pk? if so what do i change server IP to if localhost is 127.0.0.1? maybe is suppose to be my ip?

and also, what exactly do i save, just change inside config.pk and overwrite the original? i also looked at e.pk and it has a xlate.e file as well and i changed that ip in there as well.

but, i changed the server name inside the config.pk and e.pk but when i open server doesnt show new name, which means server's not reading the new config/e.pk, but when i open those files with the pk editor it shows the changes....maybe im suppose to save it somwhere else idk but thnx so far
Old 10/16/2010, 13:15   #8

Just disable kosp/cp untill you know how a pserver work...