Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Way to splash afk at fusionv2?

Discussion on Way to splash afk at fusionv2? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/04/2010, 13:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
the reason why people flame and spam is, becouse in the kal section there is nearly no progress.
nearly everything is explained and all the things which are not explained yet will not be explained.
so people get bored.
and every week the same questions with the same answers.

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KeyPressers and autoClickers FusionV2
05/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hello, I tryied many keypressers and autoclickers at fusion V2 and there no any working for me, it works perfect in other programs like notepad or something but when i maxymalize kal it stop pressing key/move mouse. In some keypressers i get .NET Framowerk error, i tryied to instal .NET fk 4 but it doesnt help, any solution for my problem? I cant afk splash by 2nd keypad there coz mana meds there have cooldown value 0 and they are really expensive. Iv tryied Timos pimpbot, FightZ splashbot and...
Help ?? Afk Splash ?
07/15/2009 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
Hallo Liebe Community, Ich habe ein problem. Ich wollte afk splashen, habe mir eine zweite tastatur + apdapter gekauft. Musste dan aber feststellen das wenn ich meine zweite tastatur anschließe er sagt das kein treiber oder sonstwas gefundne wurde. Giebt es auch irgend eine andere möglichkeit afk zu splashen? Der server hatt R11 Hackshield. hilfe wäre toll.:confused::bandit:
SPlash bot
01/26/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
i used already the search function ..and i only found old splash bots... and the downloads doesnt work... can u help me with a new download link or something ?XD Thank u all :handsdown:
AFK SPLASH
08/11/2008 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Hello i need zogga afk splashy ,the old zogga afk splashy the link dont work any1 can make a new link ? it was AFK SPlash xD:P
Splash Bot
05/25/2008 - Kal Online - 94 Replies
So hier ist mal ein Splash bot, damit man nicht immer die tastatur einklemmen muss ^^:) Here you can Download Splash Bot + Speed..... hack HowTo: 1. Ok Start Zogga.exe 2. Go Ingame to a place where you want splash 3. Put Splash in 1 and Mana meds in 2 and in Slot 3 What YOU want Like Hp med or Heal or or or.... 4. Press F2