Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Telephone number for Inix GM's

Discussion on Telephone number for Inix GM's within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Telephone number for Inix GM's

Hello guys

My friend got really big problem on s2 [Naraeha], He got blocked because he got hacked geons. It is really not his fault, he make shop and leave it for night, when he came some items gone and he get geons. After some hours he got expelled and Perm blocked. He wrote C/S but they just Auto Reply that it is his fault that he get illegal geons :x

Can any1 give me correct phone number for GM's that can listen atleast him what to do .....

Tyvm for reply <3
Old 08/02/2010, 22:01   #2

g/l with calling them only if you talk chinnes :P

+ if you will pay some € to call them too
Old 08/02/2010, 22:24   #3

As far as I know you can use sype to call them, the numer is 008228574908

btw the staff of inixsoft is korean not chinese..
Old 08/02/2010, 22:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberLaLa View Post
It is really not his fault, he make shop and leave it for night, when he came some items gone and he get geons.

Thanks
2 Users