Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redlight Jobhack

Discussion on Redlight Jobhack within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2010, 19:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Whole topic looks like a joke to me. Like a guys from a school for mentally challanged.
Seriously guys, you don't have anything better to do, than just flame around? Everyone here have piece of truth in their posts here, indeed, but the form of posts is terrible. Learn how to respect each other a little before you actually start joining the discussions. Sure, flaming is another form of discussion, but it's not absolutely necessary to see such stuff in every second topic. Or atleast don't reply like a childs: "No my is better, you are idiot" "No, you are idiot, cuz..."

Ohh yea, I pulled from my *** some more wannabe wise post. Now get me a coffee...
Old 05/22/2010, 00:51   #17

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
#closed
Closed Thread