Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find a npc address via UCE

Discussion on How to find a npc address via UCE within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find a npc address via UCE

As the name of the post say i looking the npc address with uce
If someone could be so kind to tell me how to find tham by myself or you can post some address here
Old 03/06/2010, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
What a dou you mean with NPC address? Try to describe your problem little bit better.
Or atleast I don't get, what are you trying to achieve

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find AOE address
09/26/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can I find the AOE address? Any previous thread mentioned it?
memory address find
05/28/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
i got this off drunken cheetah from gameanarchy.net. i use it all the time its better in my opinion because i can use it with almost any game. allows to view process's with ease. really cool check it out tell me what you think. RapidShare: Easy Filehosting :handsdown:
How to find the server address
03/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Me and MANY others would LOVE if someone would come and help us out. I was following the codes for CE and finally got the concept. Then i found out that i need to have a server adress for it to go to. But somehow everyone failed to show us how. If you have already said it just post it here, and if not, now would be the perfect time! Thanks to all of you hardworkers! ;)
Find the address
02/14/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
If i wan to use zPW v1.25 for perfect world private server, how do i find their address ??
Need Help Find IP Address
03/19/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
hi gys need some help to find the ip address and protcol version of this server a friend plays on l2 memories and was asking i told him i would try i know there is the old programs to do it but not sure about karmael if any can help it would be greatly appreciated or point me in the right direction