Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Launcher.exe has stopped working

Discussion on Launcher.exe has stopped working within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Launcher.exe has stopped working

Hey guys, I recently got an HWID ban on a server, tried some things to unban myself and obviously ****** something up.
Whenever I try to start Launcher.exe now it keeps telling me Launcher.exe has stopped working.
Engine.exe still opens, however I'm about to start on some new servers now and I can't open client nor launcher.
I'm running Windows 7, latest directx and .net framework.
Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Tried running it as admin and stuff.
Old 04/08/2017, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's virtually impossible to know how to help you fix this without knowing either exactly what you did, or what the errors are. Just saying that it's crashing doesn't say anything at all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Online Launcher has stopped working
01/01/2016 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Oke so I got this error that is driving me nuts. I've tried everything I could think of and nada, zip, zero. http://i.epvpimg.com/c2JAc.png As far as my as my advanced computer knowledge and programming skills can tell, this is a connection issue. Network troubleshoot problems doesn't give me nothing but a when I do a scan for the server IP I get these: http://i.epvpimg.com/GFu2e.png I've tried to find a solution based on what that scan tells me, resetting TCP/IP, flush crap, renew...
Silkroad Online Launcher has stopped working...
05/09/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Didn't start doing this till I restarted my computer. Firewall is turned off, don't have an anti-virus... Any other suggestions? (Tried restarting PC again)
Silkroad-R Launcher has stopped working.
02/22/2014 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Silkroad-R launcher dont work anymore and when i open it, i just get error popup ( SilkroadOnline Launcher has stopped wroking, Please close the programe ) joymax give no care as often and alot players cant even update the game, any resolution ? yes my DEP /off - yes my firewall /off - yes all other servers work and problem not from my pc - yes i re-install it 100 time ..
ZSZC Launcher has stopped working.
01/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Title says it all, also if I try launching with srproxy and a different launcher, when I get to Character screen it crashes? Any suggestions? Was working fine until after the server check
[ECSRO]For those with Launcher Stopped Working problem
05/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
For those with this problem it is probably being caused because Fembria is offline.... Once fembria is back online this problem should go away so please just be patient and everything should be fine. Credits => ecsro.net/forum