Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warhill Server

Discussion on Warhill Server within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warhill Server

hi
any1 could gimme the value of Powerful Upward Splash, Arrow Rain and Thunder Storm of Warhill ??? - cant find them'
i need them' for the uce ...
thank you very much
Old 01/04/2010, 18:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
can u tell we witch uce are you using there?
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warhill Server Problem with engine.exe
01/31/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hey everybody I have problem with engine.exe in Warhill Server . I didint see after unpack and when i start luncher it says Can't decompress engine.exe.gz. Please help me ^^:handsdown:
Warhill KalOnline Private Server Suck
12/25/2009 - Kal Online - 58 Replies
Hello as you see Warhill KalOnline Private Server Suck alex is litl d.mb kid who is corupted to TURKY people so now here we go who need values give me tnx and pm me for values values for storm you will lvl realy fast and ill tell you some good spots noob alex i was storming in fort and he didnt get me hes d.mb like s.th Next Step Put Warhill website down.. till then you can do it.. i must learn some things and need time Warhill - A Private KalOnline Server
Itemlist for warhill server
12/01/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Can someone get the itemlist for warhill ? i tried one of the tut's but it doesnt work for me.
Warhill KalOnline Private Server NPC Abuse
11/17/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hello is here any one who can private message me what npc abuse people use cuz i see much got banend and i dotn know what and where <DjKrava>
warhill server
10/15/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
does any1 also play/wants to play on the warhill server? i have the problem that i cant connect to the server is start the updater, it updates and starts kal, but when i press on login it freezes and goes on after about 10-15 seconds. (normally that means the server is online but web page says smt different and the players lvl up in the ranking) so my question is does anybody knows how i can fix this? page: Warhill Server