Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Make Login server Slow

Discussion on How Make Login server Slow within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How Make Login server Slow

hello i play some servers and i saw like 2 wich have slow login and peopel are telling to all this is work of hackers.. if its true can you tell me or private message me and tell me i realy wanna know..
Old 12/08/2009, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Could you atleast try to write in english?

btw, ddos
Old 12/08/2009, 14:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKrava View Post
hello i play some servers and i saw like 2 wich have slow login and peopel are telling to all this is work of hackers.. if its true can you tell me or private message me and tell me i realy wanna know..
Quote:
haha true true borsti xD... there is every private server wich have diff bug..... and a client side motion realy cant crash p server xD..but it can kick some people..

tnx for an idea

why you dont take 1 min resting and thinking before you post any question?

mhkay i toke 1 min resting - now my ideas

you can get easily port of login server - ip aswell

mhh ip + port - mhh if i got adress of any enemy (liike Al***** ) and i wanna annoy him - what could i do? - mhhh sending him postcard with " I love You" or " You Die " or what ever a stalker does ^^ but well thats not the inet world - its easier in the world wide web :P - all is constructed with packets - Sending -> receiving >.< ohh well as moep already said Ddos ( hint use youtube to see what it does)

got my mind idea? Did you toke 1min resting and think :P?
Old 12/08/2009, 15:06   #4

MoepMeep you fail if you can onyl write write at last english if you dont like my english go talk with some egy guys who realy cant write english.. you would say i am por in english vs them.. and tnx for help i thot i could do somthing in login and i thot how it shoudl work for other then.. cuz its client side and login is server..
Old 12/08/2009, 15:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
MoepMeep you fail if you can onyl write write at last english if you dont like my english go talk with some egy guys who realy cant write english.. you would say i am por in english vs them.. and tnx for help i thot i could do somthing in login and i thot how it shoudl work for other then.. cuz its client side and login is server..
change ports every update?!
hind your ip?
Old 12/08/2009, 15:19   #6

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:

Most egyptian guys got better english than you. Get atleast your spelling right <.<
Old 12/08/2009, 15:27   #7

it takes so long becus theyre fixing stuff lol.
Old 12/08/2009, 15:55   #8

seems yo utalk about RedLight? server will never laag if you have good root.. and if you get ddos you have osme time to defend before ddos will make server slow
Old 12/09/2009, 12:47   #9

u ****** , why u talk about us ?? are u got laid or some thing ?? if u cant reply to moep
cuase in each post he kicks u r *** ,dont **** with egyptions mate
Old 12/11/2009, 11:51   #10

you talk with me? lol i got alot egyptian guys on msn and egyptian guys are not bad at all some are but moust of them are not... some of them are realy nice they gonna help you with money etc.. on p server...
Old 12/11/2009, 18:15   #11

elite*gold: 87
hy men bliz dont spam hera ok men ! yoo cool men i lof ya
Old 12/11/2009, 21:02   #12

yea..
Old 12/11/2009, 21:39   #13

i dont mind things that help ppl lvl in ingame like ug, cd, jobhack but if there is a way to slow login server dont release it.. we dont need a bunch of kids doing it on every server just like how to c/l players... or crash server when its not r11... we dont need 10 year old foreign kids ******* ppl off... foreigners already **** me off as it is and moep his english is fine just stfu.
Old 12/11/2009, 21:55   #14

i just wonder if its hard and how.. cuz i play a bit red light cuz i am borred and i am geting ****** off cuz slow login ... etc and slow message box and namechange adn tnx for support

see ya in 1day going in austria