Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Hanin/Naraeha Hack !

Discussion on Selling Hanin/Naraeha Hack ! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Hanin/Naraeha Hack !

First i have to say that i am showing the hack ingame ! so that means DEMO !

Hack contains!
++ Considering that i have low chars and wont be that great . Lvl 52 IS made in 4 hours and lvl 50 IG and 50 MAGE so they wont be that strong because of clean wep and low grade ! ++

-Thief dance of killing almost 20-30 hit's per second !
-Archer multiple use of skills , LA + stagg + heart + almost all skills instant ! using all skills at once and almost 1hit most of mobs .
-Mage Cooldown/casttime/range and lot more ( testing all skills untill 50 )
-Knight , mockery instant , provocation instant , all skills working w/o cooldown and mostly important , they are fast as **** .

More details in PM here !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OR WTT KalOnline Accounts (Hanin+Naraeha)
01/06/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 4 Accounts, Maybe 5 (depends on offer): 1. Server: Hanin Char: 1x lvl 52 Vaga Knight + 1x lvl 45 Mage (both on this Account) Stuff: clean (both) 2. Server: Hanin Char: 1x lvl 52 Expert Archer Stuff: clean
[WTB] Vaga / EA on Hanin or Naraeha
01/03/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
I'm buying Level 53+ Vaga or Expert Archer on Hanin or Naraeha. Should be good stattet/skilled and with Secret Number,EMail-Account and ID-Card Copy. Payment via Paypal or maybe something other If u want (in €). Pm Me here or write me on Msn at [email protected] Greetz
Selling lvl 54 EA on Naraeha for geons on Naraeha
07/09/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Verkaufe lvl 54 ea auf naraeha füpr geons
[B]75kk Geons Hanin[S] Geons Naraeha
11/18/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
Joa hab noch 75kk auf Hanin und bäruchte Geons auf Naraeha Meine ICQ Nummer:395047004