Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LeeroyJenkins int server Naraeha

Discussion on LeeroyJenkins int server Naraeha within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LeeroyJenkins int server Naraeha

i think his name is this.

everytime this motherfuc.er come to master kill he wait for its hp get low and he spin, go UG and everybody got cl or game crash, but just the ppl that are in that mk, wtf he do for all get this crash? i've searched on this forum but dont found nothing.... can someone tell me what's happens?
Old 11/29/2009, 12:50   #2

you wont find an answer here, because about 0,1% of this forum are above level 60 on an int server and have a clue about playing
Old 11/29/2009, 13:02   #3

leeroyjenkins (scott) is sth like 40 years old and fkn stupid..he wouldnt be able to do it
Old 11/29/2009, 13:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
you wont find an answer here, because about 0,1% of this forum are above level 60 on an int server and have a clue about playing
o.0 just 0.1%? o.0 just write here who got 60+ chars on int please :s cant imagine^^
got enough 60+ there

well and to Leeroy, hes not using anything. hes a nice normal playing old guy.
hate him because he got more ? nub

greetz
Old 11/29/2009, 14:05   #5

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
He does not use anything..

#closed
Closed Thread