Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kal Online Bot Hidden, exploits, Hides and more

Discussion on Kal Online Bot Hidden, exploits, Hides and more within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Kal Online Bot Hidden, exploits, Hides and more

Hello friends ,

I have a question though : it is possible to get a Kal Online Bot , where the name can not be read , so an invisible Bot , which can also run in the background , possibly passing other Kal client has open , or this is not possible or has not a clue as to where do I get this .
If I missed a thread by this service, I would still like to know what it was and then I would take care of it . One more question : UCE works no longer at on INT servers ?

If anyone got a answer, who may helps me, post it please.
Old 05/17/2015, 20:24   #2

its nothing like that possible. there is this kind of bot but it only Private so your only way to get this would be make it by your own but i bet you will never be able to do this.
Old 05/17/2015, 22:49   #3

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerExtreme View Post
ithere is this kind of bot but it only Private
Tell me more about that bot!

The player-name is automatically sent as soon as you move to a location because the Player-Appeared-Packet will be broadcasted to all surrounding players. I'm curious how that bot is able to attack a monster without moving to a location, because this will automatically send your name. Attacking without being close to the monster is not possible.
Old 05/18/2015, 12:11   #4

mages can attack without beeing in range for example vod goblins bug then shiny is bugget you can sit in cop and get exp and yes its sending the players name but ppl will only be able to see you if they got an sniffer who get the player ids directly, other whise you have enught time to run away from sight range speedhack ftw ( if you are in areas like Dungeons/ Overground/ Underground etc)