Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best place for leveling at 55+?!

Discussion on Best place for leveling at 55+?! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best place for leveling at 55+?!

Hello, didnt played kalonline for a long time..
yesterday i plugged in an old disk and found some old kalonline datas and dediced to play duo my long holidays again.

I got atm atm a lvl 57 Vaga with some g55 stuff and g56 2h low pimped..

where is the best way to lvl up for me? and maybe for further levels?

whats the best way to lvl up if you have some Geons?

ty for your help! =)
Old 12/17/2014, 17:57   #2

Foe fire mobs
Old 12/19/2014, 03:50   #3

Emok
Old 12/20/2014, 00:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorki View Post
Emok
He is vagabond with few part g55 armor and low pimped g56... If he have not leach he cant go emok. OR need minimum 1500 large med + normal med.

Tell me your name, i can help you maybe. (hanin/nareah)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2014, 17:37   #5

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
With G56 2H you should be able to Solo @ Forrest of Elements with ease. Try out Earth or Wood Spawn

Apart from that you can leech your a$$ up in less then a day to 70 if you spend money ( which everyone does these days... :/ )
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2014, 20:54   #6

Yeah i noticed this allready but its kinda hard to lvl with this stuff even in foe.
It makes no fun at all and leeching is kinda expensive.

I dont want to buy extra geons for lvling up and buying than alot of more geons to get some stuff sad but true seems like i can't enjoy kalonline again without spending alot of €€€€ and thats definitly not worth it.

So the other opinion is only playing on private servers but this is so annoying aswell ... playing a half year and wipe. Actually the plan was to get my vaga to gos and just play when i want to have some fun and sooner or later get addicted again

# sry for my bad english i hope you could understand it anyways
Old 12/27/2014, 03:26   #7

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamunknowed View Post
[...]I dont want to buy extra geons[...]

[...]Actually the plan was to get my vaga to gos[...]
No chance without buying stuff for real money these days.

You might be able to farm alot of junk and get to GoS but then you still have utterly bad stuff and cant do ****.

for 3rd and some decent stuff ( g65 imp 2h, g55 bof or g60 ) you need around 500-600kk, good luck on farming that.
if you want to buy geons you can still pm me