Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dll or bypass

Discussion on dll or bypass within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dll or bypass

Are there any new dll to inject to disable hackshield on int server. I have 2 ce which stays undetected for 5-7 minutes. Then it closes kal. Even when the ce is closed within those 5 minutes. ive searched a few times to see how to make the ce an uce but did not find a tut which is simple enough for me to make it myself. Big noob here. Any help is always welcome
Old 09/11/2009, 11:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
The lets engine gives blue screen for me btw. I am using vista 32 bit