Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] sword switching

Discussion on [Q] sword switching within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] sword switching

k so could some1 explain me how does 1hh with sword switching works? i already tried to switch swords before attack packet and after. Both doesnt work, server havent any item put on delay nor final damage check.
Old 01/31/2014, 10:17   #2

Im not sure but i think that dont work since a long time anymore
Old 01/31/2014, 12:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Si View Post
Im not sure but i think that dont work since a long time anymore
=> was fixed with putting delay to switch (see int kal e.g.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyOne View Post
server havent any item put on delay nor final damage check.
=> this server had no delay...

but i don't know why it doesnt work, i dont even know where exactly this bug causes the 1hh
Old 02/01/2014, 21:37   #4

It's All About Attackspeed each Sword's :/ Just Saying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WANTED sword of the new world Sword 2 soho the fighter, asoka, valeria, raven
12/29/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'm looking to buy sword 2 opersia server characters stf or soho the fighter raven valeria asoka i'm looking for merc vet and up characters or cards price negotiable $ or in game gold items
WTS Elyos 50 Assassin Elite tribunus Sword + anuhart scale sword(Governor rank)
05/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Female Assassin on Elyos East Server Was #1 on the server in abyss ranking with 933k ap + , had governor title 3/5 miragent Have Anuhart Elite Scale Sword + Elite Tribunus Sword (933k ap + 93 golden medal sword) full PvP Accessories. 5m Kinah. 499 cooking 399 Alchemy
[EMU] WPE - Skill Switching
08/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Hello. With WPE you can use spells/skills you normaly wouldent be able to use, like Druid; Healing Touch in Cat Form. Or Paladin, Avenger's Shield without a shield. Open WPE and permEdit and target wow.exe, I'm sure you know how yo do it, otherwise there might be some guide in this forum (?). And in slot 7 and 8 you put the ID and so. Here are some things you can change: (Note, I only take examples, if you have another rank (for search ID) go to Thottbot: World of Warcraft search for...
Switching to katar for SB
07/29/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 5 Replies
I wonder if i can do something like that: I'm wearing combat knife and Valk Shield and when i use SB on someone it automatically changes to my infiltrator then back to ck and shield?
switching servers
07/03/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Is there away to be able to to switch servers with a client. I am using http://www.rebirthro.com/?p=mod&mod=agree which I play with 2 of my friends but I have a friend that plays http://www.newanimaro.com/info.php server. and was wondering if I can play different servers without have to download 2 of versions of the game?