Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vod Acess and some Questions :))

Discussion on Vod Acess and some Questions :)) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vod Acess and some Questions :))

Hello everybody , I've just got few questions and i wish who got the right answer help me

1. Am i able to get VoD without paying eou's and masters? , like porting to vod via packets? "
2. How many Eva do Archers Need to lure Gobline Warrior? " I've asked many high level players all of them said impossible " while everybody knows that PhysX lure there when he was lv 85 oO
3. also am i able to go emok withouth paying Certs? maybe ? " getting old certs and bug them = hard while nobody sell them anymore "
4. if i've ported to F10 without getting platoon or a place in f10 , do i get exp with them ?
5. if someone could help me getting the drop list and rate + mob exp's that have all updated mobs not old ones like kal-online site would be great

thanks alot those are the questions and waiting you reply
Old 09/30/2013, 11:54   #2

Go the the webpage in your signature, maybe you will find the answer there
Old 09/30/2013, 12:12   #3

ye i was also thinking something like that haha xD
Old 09/30/2013, 21:48   #4

okay i`m still waiting who got the right answer and please stop ur ***** in my topic if u can not answer or help you can leave it so simply.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2013, 10:19   #5

ohh ofc i can answer but i dont want because im a ****
Old 10/01/2013, 13:07   #6

Killer Trolling ^^