Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe Quest Item

Discussion on Dupe Quest Item within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe Quest Item

Im seeing people with like 10k quest items

anyone know about this hack?

speak english only
Old 07/20/2009, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
bot's
Old 07/21/2009, 00:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodx View Post
bot's
i agree
Old 07/21/2009, 04:39   #4

Bloodx
do u know which bot do they use for quest botting? i see alot of bot on pvpers ,but i really dont know which one is working , plz let me know ,thanks
Old 07/21/2009, 05:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by katze123 View Post
i agree
Wir wissen, das du ein noob Packetbot besitzt ... now stfu pls.
Old 07/21/2009, 11:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibis View Post
Wir wissen, das du ein noob Packetbot besitzt ... now stfu pls.
? wo habe ich das in "i agree " bitte gesagt?

und ausm kontext kann mans auch nich ziehen
Old 07/22/2009, 11:52   #7

corrupted gm's..... you can make bot by yourself by using autoit or something.....

« Hit speed | AutoIt »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Quest]Hilfe pls exp quest für item![Root funserver]
11/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
kann mir jemand eine quest machen das man aus mondlichtruhe zb viel exp kriegt und yang? soll ein funserver sein daraus kriegt man yang und exp um was zu kaufen usw und er wird ein root server vill heute dann fertig
trade my CCR Gold dupe for CCR Item Dupe
05/13/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
Alright, I've known previous Item Dupe methods before, but those that I've known have been patched already and I have not been able to find out any new methods. While I was working to find another working dupe method, I found a way to Dupe gold Successfully (pretty darn easy to be honest, no clue why i didn't think of this a long time ago). I'm looking to find a working Dupe method for CCR RF online in exchange for my Gold Dupe method. Note: Since I do not play on P server or any other...
Dupe Item , Copy Item Hack !
09/23/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello Everywhone again . I Succed to make a dupe hack and i will make a video about it ! It works well only you need to type item number ( i give you list ) And you can dupe amp items on Cabal Europe ( all server's ) . My Job is to selling game golds , i sell this program to for Money or for Cabal Alz .You can PM me on Forum Subject : Copy Item Hack Cabal , And type there the server and when we mete or we can talk on msn to ! My MSN Is : [email protected] . Payment Method's : In Game...
Quest Item dupe/level Exploit
03/21/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
You will need two people. 1.) Find a repeatable collection quest, i.e. kill spiders for 10 spider nutsacks and turn them in to captain blah. The higher the level of the quest in relation to you the better, reds are best so long as you have a high level to kill the mobs for you to allow you to loot the quest items. 2.) Go to the turnin guy. 3.) Have your friend open a trade window with you.
Quest Item Dupe
01/20/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
This can be done with any quest that yields an item reward. Process: Interact with the target NPC offering the quest reward, Do not click any buttons in the dialog! Next step move back from the NPC until the quest dialog is automatically closed. Repeat the following until you have a good feel of the max distance you're able to keep the dialog open. Now this is the tricky part.