Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Uce, Ce, rootkits, and basics

Discussion on [Question] Uce, Ce, rootkits, and basics within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Question] Uce, Ce, rootkits, and basics

Ok first of all i hope my English is ok and that this wont be a to long post.

There are a few tutorials for making an uce, most of them are pretty out dated, is the method for making a uce still working?

How about the strings that are detected, are there any new ones or those are the only one detected? i am a bit confused on these strings the very for every anti hacking software right? like gameguard, hshiled ... also i have tried compiling a new cheat engine source and i have a few problems.

I got to the part "3I. Configuring the Cheat Engine GUI" and i couldn't do it even when i copied the older version file (CE.5.3).
Lets say i got through this part and i completed the tutorial would this CE be an UCE, i am a bit confused what and how is it detected.

I am wondering about the root kits, these kits are used for hiding a process right? so is it safe to use a root kit, i mean if i use one wouldn't it be easy for a virus,keyloger.... to get on my computer and just hide it self from my anti virus program?

And for the last part i have a question about how should one learn more about "hacking" i have used a UCE before, but i am very poor at programing my knowledge is close to zero, i lil or almost nothing about sql, php... (lets say i am a noob and i don't know anything) for this part of my post i would like you to understand that i do not want to be a hacker i just want to play with games (i am not really into playing a game i wanna play with it and in the process of doing it i want to learn a few things).

i hope to see some constructive replays
Old 07/04/2009, 22:02   #2

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
Old 07/04/2009, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mki View Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????
**** you you ******* ****** go **** yourself ************* ****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2009, 00:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
das musste gesagt werden^^
Old 07/05/2009, 01:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Voorhees_GER View Post
**** you you ******* ****** go **** yourself ************* ****** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

das musste gemeldet werden^^
Old 07/05/2009, 03:22   #6

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
ja is ab 18
Old 07/06/2009, 01:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka me Ha me Ha View Post

i hope to see some constructive replays
those certainly aren't.
Old 07/06/2009, 13:05   #8

look at the official ce website in the forum there are the strings that are actual detected