Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Developers]

Discussion on [Need Developers] within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Developers]

hello everyone..
first of all i know its a hackers forum, but i would still like to give it a shot here,cause alot of bright/logical designers here in all sorts of (hacks,serv,dll..you name it...)
anyways i'm starting a new kal server...

So here is my "wish list/dk how else to call it :P"

1. i've got a homepage/wep-designer(to manage/update/make the hp from scratch) + he has skills in photoshop/area management,etc.

2. will have a fully functioning root(which i will fully finance for the time of the server)

3. I've got a friend who can help me/us with the Mssql+keepin it up!

4. So now i'm looking for : a coder,and people who are willing to help(will be on team-if they want to),and basicly people who can help with the server makeup,developement,helping the server/wth buggs,crash,and so on..

** Hopefully i'll get the 4th character -thief so will have 4 working characters + their 3rd job(but will take few days to get it all)

--if you want to help/have the skills. please send me a privet msg with you skype name and i'll add you!

*and once again, if you want to post sometining like: why u posting here or like you know its a hackers forum...dont bother pls..
*ye i know, but worth a shot

___Wont bother you anymore,have a nice day!____
And thanks(in advance)!
Old 05/03/2013, 08:36   #2

Don't try with thief would be my 2 cents

goodluck tho! hope it works out, we need some **** servers as kal been dead for ages.
Old 05/03/2013, 20:28   #3

I know a coder who can you amke you all but his service cost 250-300€ but than no bug and all coded from him self
Old 05/04/2013, 10:24   #4

thx for the info goldtigga90, but no thanks lol