Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question]direction to a tut?

Discussion on [question]direction to a tut? within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question]direction to a tut?

hey everyone

im wondering if you anyone can direct/link me to a tutorial of using pointers with a uce for cd/speed/water. I tried searchin many posts, i found pointers, but no tuts
Im trying to learn everything on my own without asking to be guided like a baby ^^
appreciate it
PKblows
Old 05/04/2009, 13:19   #2

say thx to zogga if u like it...
Old 05/04/2009, 23:30   #3

will do

i cant understand what hes saying
i dont get step 2
Old 05/05/2009, 01:26   #4

sorry for double post, forget that one..

read more here n there, and now im having trouble figuring out the address for speed...
the more i read on how to hack, the more i want to shoot myself...

if anyone can help

btw i searched 0, filtered 45, i get an address which im pretty sure is speed. But i change the value higher and freeze it but i dont run faster?
Old 05/05/2009, 16:57   #5

Hm, if it helps you, here is the speedpointer I use:
//Adress: 0x0071E720 Offset:19148

You don't get speed if you "run". You need real SpeedUps. G3 Speed is 45. G2 Speed is something other. So search for 0, make g3 Speed, then search for 45, etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2009, 01:07   #6

thx k209

this is prbly a noob question but how do u find out the values for speed/cooldown/water becuase im having trouble finding the pointers for the other 2. Maybe you can tell me the steps :P im having trouble following other's instructions
Old 05/06/2009, 02:04   #7

If you use ArtMoneyPro:
1. Find the Adress of the value, of what you need the Pointer.
2. Right click on this value ->More->Search->Search the pointer to begin of the memory block->OK
3. Now restart the game.
4. Filter->type in the current value
5. Repeat the steps 3+4 until you get one or more pointers.
6. Add the pointer to your table.
You can get the Adress and Offset information by a rightclick on a pointervalue ->Edit.

Finding out the cooldown values... , it's the second post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/06/2009, 05:37   #8

thx
for finidng the pointer, step 4, the current value is 45 if u haven't changed the value ye?

also ive read that link before but i couldn't figure out where the memory browser/viewer is on artmoney, theres memory editor but you can't search anything there
Old 05/06/2009, 12:16   #9

If you do not have any speedup the Speed value is '0'. If you use a g3 Speed the value changes to '45'. Make Speed, then search for 45, then cancel the Speed by activating run, repeat it until you find the value. After that you can try to find the pointer.

There is a memory browser in ArtMoney. Menu Process->Memory editor
I think that there is no extra search function in the memory browser. Can't you use the Search button for it? You can set up the range.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2009, 01:57   #10

thx, i found the pointer of speed/water, now i got the pointers, but how do u use it?

im still having trouble with the cooldown, i tried searching value 3000 for stag/hb, changed it to 0, but i don't think thats right. I want to change the cast rate of stag (the purple loading part) to none

Maybe you can explain the cooldown part for artmoney?

Ty
Old 05/07/2009, 09:20   #11

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
pkblows i upload my dll if i back from scool [Release]Int Attackhack
i reupload it @ 14.00
Thanks
1 User