Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Message for hiddenkal team :)

Discussion on Message for hiddenkal team :) within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Message for hiddenkal team :)

There is smthin wrong going on in ur server dudes, I had lost 50kkk for nothing there is a guy called CrAzYaLeX Asked me to show him my tickets cause was going to buy a g70 2h shopped them for 1kkk ea he bought them all for just 840kk! What a hell is going on.
Old 01/19/2013, 15:58   #2

i dont understand u , but as i remember u can had 2.2kkk in inventory .
Old 01/19/2013, 16:48   #3

You put'em in a shop? If yes...oh my gosh...self own

EDIT: Sorry didnt read it correctly...you put it into a shop...know bug of kal...but still self own
Old 01/19/2013, 17:48   #4

Shopoverflow ftw.
Old 01/19/2013, 19:44   #5

Exactly i putted them into a shop to show him my money.! but i didn't know that he gonna hack my money!
Old 01/19/2013, 19:51   #6

that isnt a hack, that's just a bug
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2013, 20:41   #7

Any informations or link to follow it? wanna learn that ****!
Old 01/19/2013, 20:53   #8

lol, you sir, you made my day!
Old 01/19/2013, 21:38   #9

inventory can only hold ~2kkk
so when you buy for an example 20x Masks of doom for 1,1kk each in the shop.
Its gonna be 2,2kkk which is more then the inventory can hold, so when you get the money. your money will be 200kk cuz it reseted at 2kkk.

Him buying them is a bug, since he bought so many hes price got reset too, like the inventory glitch, the buyer has the same, so after 2kkk, the price resets, so 20x masks of doom, would only cost him 200kk.

Alltho this was fixed on alot on servers "the buyer side" the inventory glitch isnt fixed.
Old 01/20/2013, 09:11   #10

Everytime I login in kal,i'm searching a shop with big prices :P
Old 01/20/2013, 23:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarekiddo View Post
inventory can only hold ~2kkk
so when you buy for an example 20x Masks of doom for 1,1kk each in the shop.
Its gonna be 2,2kkk which is more then the inventory can hold, so when you get the money. your money will be 200kk cuz it reseted at 2kkk.

Him buying them is a bug, since he bought so many hes price got reset too, like the inventory glitch, the buyer has the same, so after 2kkk, the price resets, so 20x masks of doom, would only cost him 200kk.

Alltho this was fixed on alot on servers "the buyer side" the inventory glitch isnt fixed.
Alright i got it dude thanks for explanation