Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Trick O.o

Discussion on Good Trick O.o within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Trick O.o

I was Playing HiddenKal Some One Send Me A Parcel 1 Geon for 500kk

i Rejected it , But When I Tried To Do That , when i put the geons the set up price be invisible , and when i put an item and setup the price for 500kk and Put the geons after it , when i send its Sent a Gift Not Parcel , Please help Me To know How he did that
And This the Pic!
Old 09/06/2012, 09:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Cheat engenie & chane geons to anything else ...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Good socket trick! and quality upgrade
03/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
OK lets start from the top 1. lotto and get 2-4 met tear packs(or buy them in market) 2.wait until 15:00 pm then start hunting and get 4-5k kills 3.then when u have the kills wait till 17:00 pm then go and get 1 hr lucky time 4.then go to tc artisan and stand as far away from him and the store keeper as possible(but being able to acces the store keeper to repair if your items break) 5.go to actions and click on dance 6. now start met tearing it i got 3 socs from this and my eli ring...
a good trick for lvling NIX
04/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
its only for players who can summon guards. u can ask ur rb friends to train nix with u together. all u need 2 do is: 1.make a back up of ur pet.dat from ini file. save it to a plcae u can remember. 2.delete pet.dat from ini file. 3.summon gurds with ur friends and go attack each others guard. gurad wont attack u and guards wont move:D
a good trick 4 lving nix
12/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sorry i put it on wrong section, it has beedn removed 2 hacks. plz close it
good lowlvl cash (enchanting trick) [ENG]
12/30/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
If you are struggling to find a second profession you ACTUALLY USE, pick up enchanting. No no no, I know what you're thinking "Leveling enchanting is expensive......and I don't wanna stand around town shouting Enchanting blah blah". I hear you, and that's why many people avoid enchanting, but here's the deal. When you "disenchant" items, you get enchanting materials such as "Strange Dust", "Magic Essence", and "Glimmering Shards". ANY enchanted item (noted by a green name in the game)...