Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] Bypassing new r11 hacksheild

Discussion on [Q] Bypassing new r11 hacksheild within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] Bypassing new r11 hacksheild

Does anyone know a way around Aylen's new protection against packet hacks? Or atleast what it would take to do so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HackSheild Bypass
02/10/2011 - Dragonica - 26 Replies
Now that I have your attention... doing these steps will allow Dragonica to run an older version of Hackshield than it should, so that some programs will go undetected. I am not responsible to anything that goes wrong with your system for you messing with registry files. Here are the instructions. Good Luck. Thanks to one of my real life friend for showing me this and giving me the HS folder. No clue how this necessarily works, going to go study up on the EagleNT registry file to...
Bypassing Hacksheild in Freestyle
12/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I have tried swapping DLL files but I get a message saying the hacksheild version is incorrect. Are there any other methods I can use to bypass this? Please do not discuss about why I play Freestyle. Help would be nice.
Autoit/Hacksheild
10/16/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
I could use a hand Ive got the latest hacksheild block exe and with it Requiem runs I made a little autoit test code here it is WinWaitActive("Requiem"); While 1=1 Send ("{TAB}") Sleep (5000)
HELP pRFO Hacksheild bypass
04/11/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
help about bypassing the hackshield.