Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets

Discussion on [REQUEST] packets send list , or anyway to sniff send packets within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/10/2012, 21:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
i think it's time you find out that information on yourself...
Old 08/10/2012, 23:28   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamz12 View Post
i think it's time you find out that information on yourself...
well i'm trying , but the move send packet is driving me crazy , saw some codes for it but i still can't get it , anyway i'll try to figure it out by myself , but any external help would be appreciated =]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Send Packets?!
04/09/2012 - .NET Languages - 10 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich habe folgenden Code mit WPE Pro rausgesnifft von einen Chat aus dem Game "Steel Legions": Beispiel Send "Test": HEX: 00 00 00 16 01 6B 00 00 2A BA AC 00 00 01 00 04 54 65 73 74 05 02 00 00 0E 2D STRING: .....k..*.......Test.....- Diese Zahl berechnet sich so: 12+ Anzahl der Zeichen Anzahl der Zeichen String zum senden in Hex (54=T,65=e,73=s,74=t)
Send packets with srproxy?
06/04/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I tried using system.net.sockets and also winsock control But there is a problem that I never can send packets through srproxy I just convert them to byte array and send , it works perfectly with phconnector but phconnector is a sh*t which gives error every 5mins. so now, what's the point to send them over srproxy ? how can dbbot do it?
[Q] Need Help Send Mixed Packets
08/20/2010 - Kal Online - 24 Replies
Hello guys, i just wan'ted to ask can any 1 tell me how to send Mix Packets to server? If yes how? will be realy helpfull thanks for help
Is there a program I can use to log packets and send?
10/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is there any program out there that I can use to log the packets I am receiving, sending, and for me to send packets manually. I've tried WPE Pro (with no gameguard) but it doesn't work.
Any one tell me how to send packets in RO
05/05/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
i have wpe pro latest as guy from this forum i saw his guide but i came through all right but atlast it says "you cannot get the item" this message appears can u tell me wats the problem??? the packet i had sent was for Mithril coins