Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] HACK HiddenKal

Discussion on [Request] HACK HiddenKal within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/16/2012, 16:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
MyFreedom -egy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunzelEier View Post
im pretty sure fightz dont care for other servers, so why should he buy a botnet?

and as fightz has some skills in server hacking he could do a lot more then just a kiddy ddos

if he would want to destroy other servers im pretty sure he wouldn't use some ****** ddos
so can you teach me how to ddos a kal server please xD? so i can kill some bosses
Old 07/16/2012, 16:43   #32

then you're not better then "the bosses"
Old 07/16/2012, 21:53   #33

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ﷲFightZﷲ View Post
i got ddos protection yea. thats why i am not donw yet. do the same and be save. i dont have a botnet. many ppls here know my real contact details. wouldnt that be stupid to ddos when everybody knows my real name etc?
Stop the bs. Alex asked you to ddos our server to try, and minutes later is was DDoS'ed. It's no secret you DDoS other servers.

Btw, did you find a DB backup?
Old 07/17/2012, 01:15   #34

At nak,you need to get some items from element masters to do the quest that makes you able to go to the vod.The bosses are always death...so if I ever wanna go to vod,I need to put the server off for a few mins,to let the monsters respawn...So I already killed 2 bosses by a fair way,without any help but that was because some dumb ddosed the server and because I played that server hardcore...
Sorry Eddy,but I don't really understand what do you mean by "the bosses"...
Old 07/17/2012, 01:33   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCAAA View Post
Sorry Eddy,but I don't really understand what do you mean by "the bosses"...
sry, though you mean the other ddoser
Old 07/21/2012, 18:03   #36

There you go.
Old 07/24/2012, 20:15   #37

how i can ddos please if some one know please post it :d
i want to ddos some ***** server example ....... kal so if some one know it please send it to me
Old 07/25/2012, 11:26   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdallafarrag View Post
how i can ddos please if some one know please post it :d
i want to ddos some ***** server example ....... kal so if some one know it please send it to me
NO ?
Old 07/27/2012, 11:26   #39

elite*gold: 235
pointless to waste time on private servers ... they all crash/reset after some time
Old 07/27/2012, 17:04   #40

Have some fun with your friends,waste your time stupidly because you're a kid and you don't know wtf to do with yourself,or get some money...That's the reason why we are playing this ****!
Old 07/28/2012, 02:01   #41

well atleast 400 other People do :]
Old 12/24/2012, 13:39   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TReXZeX View Post
I invite all the hackers and p-server players here to start hacking and DDoS attacking HiddenKal. He's been attacking the top 10 servers for the whole day and brought em down. What pathetic way to get players.
So its time for revenge. LET THE FUN GAMES BEGIN.
you are right gogo all ddos and crash all p server till no1 will open a server again because they get bored of u little kids ddosing servers to get items/money or what ever. do u have a proof that the hidden kal admins ddosing the servers? dont think so. do u think that hacking ddosing crashing any server will help u to run your own server without problems? dont think so. so just stop this **** with ddosing/crashing other servers and let the ppl who want to play on a server enjoy it.

merry xmas
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2013, 22:05   #43

ty
Old 02/12/2013, 01:00   #44

all the hacks you need
i created the OPL myself
Old 02/15/2013, 21:06   #45

Looking at you all crying makes me puke. Also the thread owner prolly know nothing about DDoS so he just posted here hoping someone will help him. I'm like 90% sure FightZ would do something more creative than DDoS'ing servers. Also, reading all the stuff u write here make me laugh so hard. You know the 'botnet' word and act like you really know everything about it. ALSO - knowing that botnet is a multiple zombies/slaves connected to their owner is not the 1337 h4xz0r knowledge. So i told you what i wanted to say and i hope it will make u think (ye, that's the feeling in your head when much things are going inside your head).