Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KalOnline Generic Application Error

Discussion on KalOnline Generic Application Error within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KalOnline Generic Application Error

I just formatted my computer and installed a fresh XP copy. My computer is only a year old or something so it can run KalOnline without a problem.
I have the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++, the latest Direct X and the latest drivers for my videocard. On my friend who has almost the exact same computer setup like me, the game runs just fine.

This is the exact error I get when I press start on the launcher. The game launches (I get a white screen) and then this error: "Generic application error. Enable debug output for detailed infomation. This program will now exit. HRESULT : 8876086a"

I hope someone can help me out with this...

Thanks in advance.
Old 12/20/2008, 20:07   #2

what video driver you used
Old 12/21/2008, 05:01   #3

this is a direct 3d error.
what kind of graphic card is installed?
do you have directx9 on?
have you run the directx diagnose and checked if d3d is activated for your card? (quoted from Jaine's outpost)
btw dont use newest drivers.. atleast when i used i had such as problems, i couldnt see light magic, heal effects, i have geforce nvidia 7900 GS
Old 06/11/2013, 18:43   #4

i want Solve to this Problem please i get message ( the Program with anti hacking 3650) any one can help me Please ??
Old 06/11/2013, 18:50   #5

are you kidding ? these are completly different errors. let me guess you have some hacks running in the background ?
Old 06/11/2013, 21:17   #6

admin mode close other processes some anti virus progs try to run kal in an sandbox or grafic tuning tools like ati-tray tool can make hackshield errors.