Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] DLL-Injection

Discussion on [QUESTION] DLL-Injection within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] DLL-Injection

I still dont understand how to inject .dll -.-.... I saw some threads where ppl talk about attack hack and they need to inject .dll ... Pls some1 explain me.. Sry guys i'm nooob xD... THx
Old 06/12/2012, 12:26   #2

Here we go.
Old 06/12/2012, 18:18   #3

thx :d but what .dll i need to inject so attack hack will work ? i need to inject dbghelp.dll?
Old 06/12/2012, 19:04   #4

[irony] no, a .dll form any other game [irony]

ofc a hack .dll -.-
Old 06/12/2012, 19:20   #5

& after you've injected it and you see the start button, you'll still ask how to press this button?
Old 06/15/2012, 15:52   #6

elite*gold: 281
there already is enought information about dll injection @epvp/google/etc...
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SQL injection simply question.
04/28/2011 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
Hello guys i have a simply question for ya.... I know injection well but i never injected kalonline... I have dbuser dbpass etc by injected 1 server from topofgames.. tip: this server is in top 10 xD i wont give name becouse this 1 take me alot of time ..( BLIND injected ;o ). Ah, anyway I want to ask you guys if I have all infos what i need to do? download mysql and login wtf? never had my own server so thats why i ask you... Greetings FANEq.
[QUESTION] Auto Assembly / Code Injection
05/30/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok, I just need to know one thing. When you use code injection to search an address (example, speed hacking address), how do you make it so your able to send it to the table? You need the & but, I don't know where, or if I can put that in to make it work. Please post if it's possible, and if it is, how? Thanks so much.
[Question] Dll injection.
04/23/2009 - CO2 Programming - 13 Replies
I got a simple question, If a dll is injected into the CO process could i make another aplication use that Dll and functions within it? to send like data to those functions. For example my dll contains the item dropping function my program has to send info to that dll to decide wich item to drop and on turn that same dll containing the right info now must do action within CO -> dropping the item. If anyone can answer that and maybe provide me with some pointers that would be very...
uo injection
07/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen Bin noch totaler Noob was UO injection betrifft. Ich brauche mal ein wenig Hilfe. Ich bin auf dem shard www.phantsmorgia.de. Die haben da einen eigenen pmclienten denn ich irgendwie nicht umgehen kann. Ich schaff es einfach nicht uo Injection auf diesem Shard zu nutzen. Kann mir vielleicht jemand helfen?
SQL injection.
02/12/2008 - Zero - 0 Replies
Hi all, This is a curious topic because i have found numerous occasions where this has happened on the chinese version of the game. Also i was wondering if anyone knows of any occasions where it has been done on the English servers? I've been researching into this and apparently it requires tracing the packets back to the DB server then using a program (once you have the address) to inject your own SQL code into the database indefinitely editing your character to what ever your choosing...