Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] LoK Auto attack, pick

Discussion on [Q] LoK Auto attack, pick within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] LoK Auto attack, pick

I have found here a Lok auto attack bot, and the auto attack works realy nice, but they dont use meds and dont pick.
so my question is with what for a program have the bot maked, is it possible to change the bot, that it works on other p-server like nwk or on int???
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2012, 21:41   #2

nwk is a fortified fortress in which you can't get in, so forget it ....
Old 04/17/2012, 22:56   #3

^ lol.
Nwk will have some protections which make it harder to send packets or something like that .
I'll also delete the ingame bot out of the engine..

Int "protected" their recv better, so that the public methods to get the packets, won't work anymore.

& it is possible to change the bot, so that it'll work on other pserver.. when you got the source.
Old 06/22/2012, 22:20   #4

thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Storm Hack[F2/F3] + Attack Hack + Auto Pick & Behead [Koem V2]
12/03/2019 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 189 Replies
Hey, First i woul"d let you know . Credits goes to Hoseta . This DLL is based on Koem V2 Servers. Tested and working. ( On all servers with Koem V2 ) How To: 1.Get an DLL injector 2.Inject the DLL at Login Screen! 3.Have fun while testing out this Features.
Storm Hack[F2/F3] + Attack Hack + Auto Pick & Behead [Koem V2] hilfe!!:D
08/11/2014 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
tach... wollte mal fragen ob jemand weiß wieso ich die dll nicht zum laufen kriege, hab alles im odner drinetc starte kal kalxoor loeader an und das fenster mit den befehlen erscheint nicht, hab schon alles probiert aber i-wie klappt es nicht... wäre nett wen mir wer helfen kann und bitte keine blöden kommentare deswegen habe ich es auch nur deutsch geschrieben weil phantomblack oder wie der heißt gay egy schreibt immer i-eine scheiße... danke im vorraus..
AUTO PICK/AUTO ATTACK PSERVERS
04/22/2012 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
I NEED AUTO PICK AND AUTO ATTACK FOR PRIVATE SERVER
eXBot 1.1 English Version (Auto Attack,Last Npc Open,Attack s. Hack,Auto Pot...)MAYN
08/05/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hi I make for twelvesky2 turkish version and now english version :mofo: : Botun özellikleri: Auto attack Auto pot Auto loot Last npc open Speed hack Attack Hack