Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Step by step tutorial

Discussion on [Guide] Step by step tutorial within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Step by step tutorial

Here is a tutorial for packet sending. I used code snippets from forum to make the packethack working again.

Its very noob-friendly with pictures explained step by step.

You can also find the compiled *.dll-s in the package if you're too dumb to modify sourcecode.

have fun

btw i have no programming skills in c++. COMMON SENSE

if you stuck somewhere add me on msn, i'll may help you:

edit:I forgot to mention that this is a guide for noobs and players who aren't into informatics

and also it contains:

- Visual studio 2010 installing/dll compiling tutorial
- dll Inject tutorial
- speedhack,working tradehack,stormhack

Note:

DO NOT EVER ASK HELP FOR INTERNATIONAL SERVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/05/2011, 20:10   #2

pretty nice release for that ones, who cant read.
very easy to understand.

didnt look if everything is right, but i guess it is ^^

got a thanks for the time u spent in making this.
Old 08/05/2011, 21:16   #3

Thank You
Old 08/12/2011, 16:29   #4

bumpidibump

Hello!

If nobody minds, i bump this thread since there is a working (+compiled) dll in my package for kocp/kosp servers.

Some more hints for pserver:

if you run cheat engine (eg.: from "kalonline hacks package" <-- gosh... search button ) and
put as value 200.000 (without dot) and walk through crowded places like fort, everyone gets connection lost arround you. hrhr

(only for the expert ppl. here who are able to compile )
in any source from dll, i found a value how many times a packet is sent to a server
it looks something like this:
"for v<1" ( "for" is actually like a loop, it does something again n again n again)

now chang this at "void() Ani" to hmmm lets say 500-800 and send it to someone continously. Now he laggs like hell and everybody arround him. hrhr

One of the dll-s (can't remember, deleted all this crap+pserv kal) have a function to dance all who comes near you (NOT ANIMATION read ) , but you get kick ("You're Expelled"). Perfect for stormhack. If someone is near you like a GM you get kicked. So they can't catch you. hrhr

if you manage to get lots of money+drops with hacking, always sell drops to npc and buy all stuff from players, no matter what grade. =more inflation+less items on the market. = messed up economy = less happy ppl. hrhr

The memory editor's on windows 7 (vista too?) are messed somehow. If you look at eg. berserk cooldown it can't find it or wrong hex values. Just play arround, search for "compare" maybe or scroll down pages or up. then search "berserk" again.

So thats all for now. Tested on noobservers with kosp and a popular server that you can't see dun wanna name it, you know which one i mean

Hope i contributed at least a little bit to get these crappy pservers down. I hate when ppl make money from programms that have been stolen.

aah i forgot to say:

all credits goes to the creator of the sources,text etc. I didn't make any of these. I'l just collected infos from here and there.

My goal was only to make all noobs able to cheat on PRIVATE SERVER ONLY