Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]UCE trotz KOCP Premiuim

Discussion on [Release]UCE trotz KOCP Premiuim within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/21/2008, 13:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
rofl.. "now your server is dead". It's just a UCE ffs, nothing special rofl

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Kocp r11 Killer
07/09/2013 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 143 Replies
Hai. Shall I introduce myself, shall I not ? Who cares ? I'm known as Sun, it's all what matters. I've been 'watching' this forum section for more than a year (not so long will you say) and, before I go straight to the real topic of this thread, there are some things I've been thinking about I'd like to expose. (You don't care either, do you ?) I won't spell names, I won't spell sh*t, but you WILL recognize yourself between those lines.
[Help]r11 kocp
04/16/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
can some1 told me how to use MahatmaSux hack on new r11 kocp becouse when i open kal i see ithis program bla bla bla hack. i click ok and kal closed. its any way to workarounds this ? :confused:
KOCP
10/12/2008 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
is there any program to bypass KOCP on Paradox's server ... i wantto use multi accounts on it but i cant.. and also if u have a no cooldown or job hack for it :D some hacks for Paradox's please ^^ im noob i dont know hwo to build hacks :(
[RELEASE] Hackshield killer for KOCP
02/14/2008 - Kal Online - 49 Replies
Yeah here i will release a little tool for you :P Cause a few people said i can nothing and bloodx too i wanted to give you little present :) This is just a little show off before our really hack will be released :) If you ask what the hell do you want with this, then you are a nooby leecher -.- the pros will know what they can do know ^^ well .. if they would be pros they had coded it themself .. nvm :P Credits: