Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change lvl ingame with uce

Discussion on How to change lvl ingame with uce within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change lvl ingame with uce

Well curently i have send myself some kalcash items on my acount wich is not yet lvl 31. So i would like to know how could i change the lvl on that acount to lvl 31 with UCE so i could send them to other acount. Anyone knows? I would really need it so i would be thankful if anyone could tell me here or in pm.
Old 02/20/2008, 21:38   #2

Level is Server sided
Old 02/20/2008, 21:52   #3

u can change ur lvl and trade send than ... make new char ... search for 1 ... lvl up and search for 2 ... again again again till u only got 1 value left and than change this value to 11 / 21 and voila u can sedn items ...
Old 02/20/2008, 21:54   #4

elite*gold: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello123456 View Post
u can change ur lvl and trade send than ... make new char ... search for 1 ... lvl up and search for 2 ... again again again till u only got 1 value left and than change this value to 11 / 21 and voila u can sedn items ...
yeah, it works so that u can send/trade/drop items with lvl 11
but it don't work with kc items i think

Greeeeeeetz
Mahatma
Old 02/21/2008, 00:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello123456 View Post
i dont understand , what search for 1??
Old 02/21/2008, 11:23   #6

elite*gold: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud0nja View Post
i dont understand , what search for 1??
he searched for his curret lvl

Greeeeeeeeetz
Mahatma