Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Panimals cooldown values

Discussion on Panimals cooldown values within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Panimals cooldown values

Does someone know what value is for berserk and elastic shield on panimals server.And i need some values for archer like for ee and poison cloud
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2008, 13:11   #2

Omg i never saw any positive post for you :P
just go and search for them your self :P
Yeah you can use my hack if you have it ^^ but no one do

:::::
it is easy man -,-' just let your brain work for a min then you might find way to get the correct value

Yours NOOR
Old 02/19/2008, 14:19   #3

go search the value normaly than it is 1600000 for example than do search between 1500000 and 1700000 than klick till you find and juse you fantasy witch one looks the most like the normaly one so dont klik on the 1500000 thing but on the 1599999 firs get it and go search on the site the is a guide ... more i dont going to tell and noor wazzzzaaaa how is it :P o btw dont understand my english? tobad
Old 02/19/2008, 18:54   #4

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,537
#closed
Closed Thread