Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpacking engine client from 2010/10/06

Discussion on Unpacking engine client from 2010/10/06 within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Unpacking engine client from 2010/10/06

he i'm looking for someone who has expirience with unpacking the latest engine.exe.

why: beceause i am creating a kal server running on kalua( kal server emulator) using the latest int files atleast this is my goal however i have almost none expirience with crypts and such so there for i am looking for someone who can unpack the engine get the pk pass and get the full crypt table from the engine.
if you dont know how to get the crypt table no problem i know how to get the table i only dont know how to find pk pass and i dont get the engine unpacked.

what is in it for you: offcoarse you can join the dev team of the server if you want else i could pay you for your work if you dont have any interest in joining

the setup of the client i want to work with can be downloaded on kal site
date of the client 2010/10/06 check attachment for engine and pk files they are clean scan if you dont believe m e

i hope to here from you soon
reply here or send me e-mail or add me on msn.

Attached Files
File Type: rar engine + pk files.rar (4.76 MB, 125 views)
Old 04/29/2011, 15:30   #2

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
ArmaGeddon v1.0 or ArmaG3ddon_v1.9.
Old 04/29/2011, 16:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meak1 View Post
ArmaGeddon v1.0 or ArmaG3ddon_v1.9.
ArmaG3ddon_v1.9 tells me it is pakced with armadillo 5.20 however as i said in my post i have no knowledge of unpacking so you could you plz unpack it for me or someone else cause i have no idea what i am doing.

thx alot for your time

bart.
Old 04/30/2011, 16:16   #4

it's older tho...
Old 05/01/2011, 13:20   #5

ye i found that engine already however the problem is i cant find that client version on the internet so i cont do anything with only the engine i need full client there for i want to work with the setup that can be downloaded now from inixsoft
Old 05/01/2011, 14:37   #6

unpacked last engine and config.pk, e.pk
Attached Files
File Type: zip unpacked.zip (7.60 MB, 162 views)
Old 05/01/2011, 17:31   #7

You don't need unpacked engine at all. Just execute it and then use some PE Dumper(ImpRec is capable of dumping it to disc). Then use IDA or any other disassembler to get what you need.

I think the crypt tables and algorithm (for tablecrypt) haven't changed since Luca's release . Also AES constants and algorithms should be same. (Though I dumped them again so idk)

PK Password was always the same.

*.dat - AES Cipher Key got changed, but you can dump whole expanded keys (Decrypt/Encrypt) and use them in the Luca's pseudo-code release (Don't remember the name of the array of bytes in the Luca's release but it's like 521 bytes)

For engine tablecrypt overlay used in dats:
config.pk -TableKey = 0x2F;
e.pk -TableKey = 0x04;

If you NEED engine unpacked:
a) You can try it manually - they are using a low/standard protection so it shouldn't be a big deal with tutorial -> You are just focusing on fixing imports and finding OEP.
b) Use Armageddon -> though it didn't work on Win 7 as far I remember.