Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SwordOnline] Official server opening! Better then ever!

Discussion on [SwordOnline] Official server opening! Better then ever! within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/19/2011, 11:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis2 View Post
To the rest: if money was all I cared about, why would I wait 8 months to make a new version with features you can only dream about...
Sorry but I dont see any costum Feature, which are useful..Oh sorry I see one, it's the **** with Half Swing but the other just good for nothing..
Old 04/19/2011, 11:27   #32

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
So many haters here... I wasnt planning on posting here about advertising but seems like my teammember did.

To dreckvieh: lick my *****, you jealous *****.

To the rest: if money was all I cared about, why would I wait 8 months to make a new version with features you can only dream about...
Well, your server always had some great, unique features, but hey, you are too arrogant, thats why people punish you :>
Old 04/19/2011, 17:35   #33

Quote:
Keep one server running instead of a new version every few months. its ok when i high server resets because the players normally didnt spent much time training their characters but swo is a low rate server, it should the last at least longer than high rate servers.

the last version of swo sucked hard. it crashed all the time because of some "features". acctually it didnt even prevent people of hacking. the team was a corrupted piece of shit who abused their gm characters train their normal characters. They didn't care about the server, they just wanted to have their fun.

The whole mainpage is a pure lie.
- the server will crash many times a day. you have to wait hours or days till bjorn feels like starting it again.
- One bugged update to crash the server every 2-3 months
- Corrupted team
- Will reset soon. The next version will come back a few months later.
- low rate server with a low life time.
- help? dream one.
- usless antt hacking systems to crash the server.
- the same boring areas and other boring stuff like the last version had.
- the server will start on 20:00 GTM+1 but we will reset it because we forgot to forget to delete the items in storage. so start a few hours later. oh wait we will incrase the start lvl so you better start a few days later. oh i forgo we are going to reset it really soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strik3r2k5 View Post
Sorry but I dont see any costum Feature, which are useful..Oh sorry I see one, it's the shit with Half Swing but the other just good for nothing..
+1 I totally agree. Another useless feature which no one needs. Instead of fixing the important bugs and the "anti hacking system". as i already said swo had its good days a long time ago.
Old 04/19/2011, 17:58   #34

Get your facts straight, moron.
Last version, there was not even a tiny piece of corruption.
KOEM was not made by Bjorn, I believe he worked with AyleN to make it not crash the server, but he is not it's developer, same for Instance dungeon and Duel tournament.

Bugged update? The only update last version contained some fixes + nerf of monster summoning scrolls.

Server crashed couple of times, but the long waiting time, didn't came all of sudden, because Bjorn first announced that he's leaving for a week (or was it two weeks? - the time doesn't matter), as it was his vacation time.

Will reset soon? Low life time? I don't give a ****. At least the uptime of Sword Online, will give undeniable fun to the players.

Help? Statements about anything server-related, was always a big + of Sword Online. Competence and professionalism, was what me and many others thought about Swo.

Useless anti-hacking system? Didn't check if Sanboxie makes it up for any ****, but anyways, KOEM is a thing, which keeps all leechers away.

Boring areas? Boring stuff? Seriously, Kalonline is not your game, or you are just stupid. Your point is like, wtf? "Last generation of Audi a6 was a total success. Why would we base the next generation on it?"

The tweaks Bjorn made were all useful, and things like no weapon stat loss after imperialising, are still not present at all other servers, so what the heck are you wanting in here?

But hey, what could I know about swo, I just played every version, last one even standing at the top rank, therefore most likely spending most time ingame. :<
Old 04/19/2011, 20:45   #35

IMO there is nothing special ;o atm there was in my opinion few priv's worth to play on then , ASN one which had at start nearly 1300 ppl , Test server of live-kal ppl had some fun with their 3rd job , for sure few years ago there was any special's but swo for me gotta like a clean repack, but its just my opinion
Old 04/20/2011, 08:06   #36

You tell us, that Swo has got nothing special, but come up with ASN's Requiem server.
What was so special there? Aha, Kalcash items obtainable only via donations, stormhacking g55/g59 and what else?

As much as I liked Live-Kal's new map and was looking forward for the server's potential, it was bound to fail with the rates.
It had many players, but mainly, it's been high rate turds, who were excited about 3rd job, but would never ever stand the 10x xp rate, what means they would leave anyways.
Old 04/20/2011, 10:21   #37

SWO's most special (useless)drops of previous versions:
-Shashlik
-Salad platte
-Pizza

...now new maybe:
Kebap chicken
Kebap cow
Chicken Mac Nuggets

...or just be quiet...its enought.
All SWOs after lvl 65 are like:
You= noob stuff, low stats ( def, hp...so on)
Mobs= High def, High HP, High magical resistance

Bjorns solution= play in Party with CJB...c'mon...just **** off.
Bjorns hidden solution= DONATE

Maybe he can make alot of new features but you must be a sadomasochist to enjoy playing such a server.

The last version of SWO got in the last month 10-12 players online...i think that's the future of the new one as well.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2011, 11:49   #38

Soo many haters. :-)
no, really i mean it
Old 04/20/2011, 12:52   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0zbi View Post
Get your facts straight, moron.
Last version, there was not even a tiny piece of corruption.
What about that GM who ported his mage to the higher lvl areas to train with the other mages? I was also wondering why the exp even started when this mage went to lvling. Oh right he started it with his GM account.

I also don't care what you are trying to tell us. You know its a lie. You are tring to tell us Bjorn was on vacation. Ingame and on forums they said he is still at work lol.. The team didn't really know what happened. The server crashed and no one had a clue why. They couldn't tell us information about the server, updates or anything else. KOEM didn't really help. There were lots of 2 jobs players and people selling summoning scrolls. Cmon that was a joke.

Fixed
Quote:
Will reset soon? Low life time? I don't give a damn. At least the uptime of Sword Online, will give us lots of money from donations
Quote:
Boring areas? Boring stuff? Seriously, Kalonline is not your game, or you are just stupid. Your point is like, wtf? "Last generation of Audi a6 was a total success. Why would we base the next generation on it?"
To collect more donations? SWO wasn't a success. It keeps failing.. Start, collect donations, drop support/updates, down, wait a few months, repeat.

Quote:
The tweaks Bjorn made were all useful, and things like no weapon stat loss after imperialising, are still not present at all other servers, so what the heck are you wanting in here?
Who cares about that if the server keeps crashing and you have to wait all the day till it comes back?

Quote:
But hey, what could I know about swo, I just played every version, last one even standing at the top rank, therefore most likely spending most time ingame. :<
I also played the last version and were in the top raking, thats nothing to be proud of.
Old 04/20/2011, 15:12   #40

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
No one ever reached 85 there or?

everytime reset
Old 04/20/2011, 16:52   #41

elite*gold: 20
Dont know but i think! the highest was 78,80, ;>
Old 04/21/2011, 23:14   #42

I was 82.
Old 04/22/2011, 11:32   #43

Wypierdalaj stąd. NymphomaniaC tez bezie supportem omg on sie wszedzie wpierdoli.
To forum w dupie ma waszego serva , chyba ze jesli beda go chcieli schakowac ...
Old 04/22/2011, 12:29   #44

I wanted to post this like 2 days ago, but my net died while writing.

It's not any close to being proud, it's just that I've got enough ingame experience, to make my points have a stable base.
What the heck are you talking about, 10-12 players online? It's just because even tho the server loses players, it doesn't get shut down, as the root is / was, still up.
The server died, or how are you gonna call it, from one day to another, I gave up being 2 levels higher than the rank two, as I saw the same thing, as at previous versions, comming.

Bjorn was on vacation, and there was HIS statement, before he left, in news section, at forums. The server technically didn't crash, it froze, because of KOEM addons, and had to be manually restarted.

I am not sure, how some players got into the 75+ area, but it was not only Anxo training there, this means, that there was some kind of a glitchy way to get there.

Exp events were announced before, and as I remember there was something, like 30 minutes long exp events, launched at certain hours, listed at forums, in the announcing thread.

Now I, as it was a bit time ago, am not sure about the hacking, but something crosses my mind, that KOEM was taken totally off for a certain time, because Bjorn was cooperating with Aylen to fix the stuff about freezing.
Whatever you say, it wasn't like massive ammount of stormhackers running here, and there, not being caught, or having a slight impact on the server.

Sir dinozof, must have some real troubles getting the gameplay of this game, or imagines, that everything comes in one day.
Being an active player is enough, to top what the donators have, especially when it's just a kalcash store, nothing more.

Yeah there was a thing I totally disliked. It happened when Bjorn was on vacation, too.
It was said, that grade 60 armors and grade 62 weapons, are supposed to drop at the 75+ area, while they completely didn't as they were out of droplist.
As my level kept raising, I was unable to get any higher gear, than the one I had, while it kept dropping g59 weapons at a really decent droprate.
Me and my mage mates, filled the market with g59 weapons like totally, leading to these being sold by us to merchant.
Bjorn came back, and added g60 even to emok, a 55+ area. This I found a big flaw.
Also, as g60 armors kept dropping, it's given no g62 weapons, and among like 70 g60 parts, there was 3 g62 weapons.

But these things, is something you learn from, and I believe Bjorn did so, looking forward for them not to happen this time.

Big positive of sword online, is castle wars. These were really good and emotional, especially that we managed to get and keep the castle as solo guild.
This is the kind of fun, no 3rd jobchange is gonna give you.
This is pvp, which is the only thing, private servers lack, at least from my eyes, where custom shit doesn't matter at all, and even more, I dislike it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/22/2011, 18:10   #45

Was your name there B?

Quote:
I am not sure, how some players got into the 75+ area, but it was not only Anxo training there, this means, that there was some kind of a glitchy way to get there.
The people told me Anxo ported his mage in there and joined a splashy party. As you already said, the other people walked over the hill. You could walk to many higher lvl areas. A few of them got banned a few days. Others came with low lvl characters too use flags.

Quote:
Exp events were announced before, and as I remember there was something, like 30 minutes long exp events, launched at certain hours, listed at forums, in the announcing thread.
Sorry I may used the wrong word for it. There was some "snow event" 10% more attack and 10 % more exp if I remeber right.

Quote:
Being an active player is enough, to top what the donators have, especially when it's just a kalcash store, nothing more.
Reminds me to Ace. He always said donators dont have better stuff but he always had the best pimped stuff which no normal player could have. I played many hours and had many good items but the most donators had always full stuff. Anyways it didn't really matter. We didn't had problems to take them down.

Quote:
But these things, is something you learn from, and I believe Bjorn did so, looking forward for them not to happen this time.
Did you notice this wasn't the first time? Just count the versions of swo..