Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source] PacketHack

Discussion on [Source] PacketHack within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old 08/12/2011, 12:18   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Yx View Post
Just put these files in a folder grap a flying carpet and start praying. after that i got a 1337 h4xx0r geon hack. i made 1kkk in just 30sec O.o that awesome. and if you manage to drink a glass of water while praying there should be an account hacker too. but i wasn't smart enough for this.
clown gefrühstückt?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2016, 01:36   #152

How i can use ?

how to use ?
Old 08/13/2017, 17:50   #153

it got cd hack in it ?
Old 08/13/2017, 18:38   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by natan2 View Post
it got cd hack in it ?
this can be only for learning purpose source from 2008 and anyway cd hacks fixed on every new engine server