Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KalBot für int

Discussion on KalBot für int within the Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Kal Online category.

Old 05/16/2012, 14:38   #106

elite*gold: 0
he asked for a boot prog.
so, its not my fault if he cant even right BOT
Old 05/16/2012, 16:23   #107

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyGER View Post
he asked for a boot prog.
so, its not my fault if he cant even right BOT
da hast du zu schnell getippt to right, rote, ritten
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BOT] Kalbot, Revived
11/03/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 190 Replies
Hey everyone. Some of you may remember me for making kalbot a while back. I've revived the bot, and it now works very well. If you're wondering, my old bot can be found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-hacks-bots-che ats-exploits/231108-release-new-kalonline-bot.html Anyway, this bot, Kalbot v0.9 is not a modification of version 0.8, it's completely coded from scratch. Here are some instructions on using it: 1. Open Kalonline and log in. 2. Run the bot program. 3. Hover your...
KalBot v 1.0
10/25/2010 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
Hey guys... here is the release of my KalBot v 1.0: The bot will work now on every resolution (You have to set the Kal resolution to 800x600) I´m happy about the nice bot xDDDD So hf & gl with my bot rename kalonline\monster\clothes\tex to tex2 or sth ( for pink mobs ) setting.ini in the kalonline folder ... go to your cha name in my case and change the values like this:
Bakabug's Kalbot
07/28/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
This is the bot. Bakabug made it and you had to donate to Bakabug to get the bot. So.. I want to buy this bot for $40 USD via Paypal. German: Dieses ist der Bot. Bakabug bildete es und Sie mussten zu Bakabug spenden, um den Bot zu erhalten. So. Ich möchte diesen Bot für $40 USD über Paypal kaufen. YouTube - Kalonline latest Bot The Bakabug's website is closed. Observe - http://www.bakabug.net/ if hes got another site working ied like to know it. I want a demonstration of the bot...
Bakabug's Kalbot
07/27/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
This is the bot. Bakabug made it and you had to donate to Bakabug to get the bot. So.. I want to buy this bot for $40 USD via Paypal. YouTube - Kalonline latest Bot German: Dieses ist der Bot. Bakabug bildete es und Sie mussten zu Bakabug spenden, um den Bot zu erhalten. So. Ich möchte diesen Bot für $40 USD über Paypal kaufen.