Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Moderator Application) Silkroad Online

Discussion on (Moderator Application) Silkroad Online within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
(Moderator Application) Silkroad Online

Quote:
Vote counter
Yes: 2
No: 5

Hello dear members of e*pvpers and staff,

My name is Cristian F. Berar. I'm 21 years old, born in Romania, but currently living in Aachen, Germany. I do not really want to write in german, because my grammar is not so good (living in Germany for just 8 months, i can speak the language, but writting isn't so easy at the current time).

** What is the reason you decided to apply?? **

I mostly decided to apply for a moderator position, because whenever I read the sections, I find posts that shouldn't be there (cursing, double posting, free bumps where there should be no bumps at all). I think I'm able to help clean around a bit if I am given the opportunity to do so.

** Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job? **

Well basically i visit the forum almost daily, after work. I work everyday 8 to 9 hours, but i still have some time to check whats new here, maybe even answer a few questions that some might have posted at the ''SRO Ask the experts'' section. If you look into it, I guess you'll find that I do post some usefull things there.

** Experience with the subject: (What experience do you have with MMOs and the game or the subject in particular? How long have you been occupying yourself with the subject?): **

I have been playing Silkroad from 2006, own over 9 chars 105+ on server Poseidon (basically 1 of from every european characters with classes and subclasess, because i wanted to see what they are able to do).

Like every working man I bot most of the time, but I've managed to gather over the years quite a large amount of information that come in handy when playing the game (guides, bugs, powerfarming and so on).

Have also played and finished Diablo 1 and 2 + Expansion when i was 12, was a fun game, it's something like MMORG, pretty sure many people know the game.

** Are you mentally prepared and fitting for such a position? (How do you appraise yourself? Can you handle questions which seem to be stupid? How about your knowledge of human nature?) **

I personaly think that I'm prepared for it, otherwise i wouldn't be making this topic.
''Fitting'' is not really for me to decide, thats your conclusion to take after you read some of my posts.

Surely you want to know what my oppinion is about the religion/race issues. I can assure you I have nothing against muslims, jews, black people. I actually have work collegues that are turkish, egyptean. Those who live in Germany know that isn't a lie, because the country is basically full of them.

Only real thing that i do not like is in-game PMs from little children that spam me for gold daily (surely we all know how that is), but there shouldn't be an issue here because i will not be posting my in-game character names.

** Experience as a moderator (If at hand: How long have you been moderator and what was the subject?): **

No point in lieing, I have never been a moderator. One time admin on a CS server maybe, but I havent played that game in over 3 years.
All i got is my youtube channel and a blog that I'm working on, its about silkroad tips and tricks, address i will not reveal because its not finished yet and also the rules on e*pvpers are against posting it.

** Contact info **

MSN:
You can also find me on facebook under Cristian Berar, but i doubt anyone will bother to search .

Looking forward to your replies, good or bad, doesn't really matter (everyone has a right to his oppinion). Just don't post out of hate, makes no sense.

Cya laterz .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 07:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,010
what's up with all the 'noobs' applying. Not enough post count, not enough thanks. I've never seen you in silkroad section, but your application is good though.
Old 01/28/2011, 20:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
what's up with all the 'noobs' applying. Not enough post count, not enough thanks. I've never seen you in silkroad section, but your application is good though.
To be honest i haven't seen you there either, all my 650 posts are in that section^^.
Thanks for the reply .
Old 01/29/2011, 10:42   #4

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
To be honest i haven't seen you there either, all my 650 posts are in that section^^.
Thanks for the reply .
I haven't seen you either.
But I'm only in the PSRO section ^^

Well:

Posts: -/+ - I've checked through your post history,didn't see many helpful ones but even flaming ones.
Application: ++ - our apps are so similar
Content of Application: ++

For now I will stay neutral as application itself isn't really reason to give a positive vote since other things like this are going for neutral vote.

However,good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2011, 20:06   #5

elite*gold: 2
no.
Old 01/29/2011, 20:56   #6

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 1,973
No sorry you not experienced enoght
post on epvp 1-2 Year then apply !
Old 02/01/2011, 17:59   #7

So 2 No's till now, I see where this is going .
Feel free to post more people.
Old 02/05/2011, 21:27   #8

well i Vote for YES couse hese yust a great guys help ppl out alot
and dont give dumb awnsers Hese prob not that long on here but hese (pro in sro)
he helped me out many times
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2011, 11:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwhoami2 View Post
well i Vote for YES couse hese yust a great guys help ppl out alot
and dont give dumb awnsers Hese prob not that long on here but hese (pro in sro)
he helped me out many times
Thanks mate , I see some didnt forget that i helped out .
Old 02/06/2011, 17:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
Thanks mate , I see some didnt forget that i helped out .
np man yust telling the truth and i think other ppl need to see that to
yust hoping you cen make it would be great
Old 02/07/2011, 10:26   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 爱Yuri2gt07爱 View Post
no he scam my char
And what char might that be? Proof?

Or better said, do you see any posts on this whole forum where i write that i bought chars?

If i scammed ya why don't I have a negative feedback? Maybe cause with the new trading system here you can't just give negatives anymore without actually trading with the person. And we never traded.

I got my 9x 105+ chars on Poseidon, 15bil gold (all self made, chars and gold), don't need to scam anyone.

Go lie somewhere else.
You're reported.
Old 02/08/2011, 08:03   #12

A Simple No
Samena Mena eh Eh Waka Waka Eh Eh (:
Old 02/13/2011, 11:12   #13

Aaaaaaa NO! , you are only from 2010 and you don't have enough experience
Old 02/23/2011, 19:34   #14

4 No's and 1 YES, not looking good .