Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Moderator] Shaiya Section

Discussion on [Moderator] Shaiya Section within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
[Moderator] Shaiya Section

Messengers:
Windows Live Messenger:

Why do you want to be moderator?
It's much needed in our section, im on the forums a lot and I watch whats going on here. Since poly left we need a replacement, i'll be that replacement if needed, I'd like to be the replacement if even only temporary. As I said, it's needed and I have experience so I believe I would do a good job helping out.

How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum you apply for? I've played Shaiya for a long time, i've worked with server's and "hacks" for games a lot, I know what i'm doing and can answer any questions, and if I don't have the answers like a good moderator I will find the answer and get back to the person as soon as possible, if I don't have an answer and that is unlikely I can ask a friend.

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job? As is I visit it about every 2 hours, i'll be on much much more than every 2 days.

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application? I've been apart of this section for a very long time, even if I don't get epvpers mod, i'll remain as a loyal member to this section and be on it answering questions like I have been, happily.

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid? I don't believe any questions or person is stupid, they could be just messing around with questions, but if it's appropriate i'll answer it, I have no trouble answering any question thrown at me as long as they aren't innappropriate or rule breaking questions.

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings? I've been told that I act 10 years above my age on several occasions, I don't flame and I don't mess with people to make fun or for my own enjoyment. I'm mature.

Did you ever operate as a moderator before? I've been a moderator at quite a few places before, but I quit staff there because I didn't feel I was any longer needed each time. When the owner stops caring what you're doing regardless of if they trust you a lot, it's not a good thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2010, 05:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
/supported
Old 09/04/2010, 05:48   #3

Messengers:
Windows Live Messenger:

Why do you want to be moderator?
power

How much experience do you have with the issue of the forum. i have none people respect my power

Do you have enough time to visit the board about every two days and to put enough effort into the job? yes. that is how i got such power

Did you regularly take part in the section before you posted your application? yes. i like to show off my power

Are you able to handle questions and questioners of which you think that they are very stupid? i accept all question. unless there question about my power

Can you act appropriate/mature with other human beings? so long as they accept my power

Did you ever operate as a moderator before? yes. and i like the power
Old 09/04/2010, 05:50   #4

No, short application and bad english. You said I will be that mod if needed, then said you want to? which is it, you don't seem very dedicated. Also low thanks and a very low post count for being here for a year. I know my post count is low, but im not going for a mod
Old 09/04/2010, 05:55   #5

im just the forums troll.. so if your talking about me and realy think i was serious with that post.......
Old 09/04/2010, 06:02   #6

Bad English? I'm sorry, but my English is proper. It's all I speak o.o Also, if you've been to the Shaiya section lately, it's in chaos. If not me we need some kind of Moderator in there. A full time Shaiya section mod that is.
Old 09/04/2010, 06:07   #7

yes. i would apply but everyone knows the sting of rejection is the trolls one weakness
Old 09/04/2010, 08:43   #8

Received Thanks: 3,086
As the old Shaiya Mod i fully support you! But the application is a bit too short
And it would be kind of graceful if you go on using my stickies when you're mod
Old 09/04/2010, 09:30   #9

ya i know. but i wanted people to know that i have lots of power so you know
Old 09/04/2010, 13:46   #10

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Well I vote "No" because you should be more active before you want to try it was a moderator.

You hace got a less post and thx count. These two points in comparison with your register date let me think that you are not active.

A big No
Old 09/04/2010, 16:42   #11

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by baneofhell View Post
ya i know. but i wanted people to know that i have lots of power so you know
One more senseless post and you'll get an infraction. If you collect enough you'll get a ban and that's it. What you are doing is definitely not trolling btw.
Old 09/04/2010, 23:29   #12

Received Thanks: 3,086
Half of his posts are in the shaiya section! And btw, in the shaiya section itself, he is one of the guys with "high" stats... so don't come with the argument of having less posts
Old 09/04/2010, 23:44   #13

Received Thanks: 9,094
I think IAzNDaveI is enough.
Old 09/04/2010, 23:49   #14

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,375
no. sorry
Old 09/05/2010, 05:46   #15

My post count compared to my join date is because I made the account while searching for game hacks one day, but I didn't really pay any mind to it, this was when I was playing a game called Combat Arms as well as Shaiya. After a while I came here again and realized how useful it was, learned a lot and have been here posting since. In fact the amount I go on increases daily.

Tags
ariez, moderator, shaiya, sooperjosh209, [email protected]