Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moderator Application [Silkroad Online]

Discussion on Moderator Application [Silkroad Online] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/28/2012, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
As you can clearly see, it was a comment to an ingame-screenshot. There you got the link between game and forum. Especially in silkroad there is a big problem between muslims and other religions. I've never seen this problem as big as it is here.
You don't have to bring the conflict into the forum. That stays in the game and this is my opinion regarding this.

And what about this post:

You called him a *** because he criticized your favourite server?
Old 01/28/2012, 02:00   #17

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
As you can clearly see, it was a comment to an ingame-screenshot. There you got the link between game and forum. Especially in silkroad there is a big problem between muslims and other religions. I've never seen this problem as big as it is here.
Anyway talk on religions problems = big flame war , what were refused here also , And you can connect between Epvp and game with ur screenshots or as the thread says , not with that way to start war as those people are bad in game or or or , then insult and ... !!!!!!
Old 01/28/2012, 02:01   #18

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
You don't have to bring the conflict into the forum. That stays in the game and this is my opinion regarding this.

And what about this post:

You called him a *** because he criticized your favourite server?
Sarcasm? I've never played on DwSRO, i just didn't understand why you were attacking King Li. Think about your posts about this topic...
Old 01/28/2012, 02:03   #19

Quote:
Sarcasm? I've never played on DwSRO, i just didn't understand why you were attacking King Li. Think about your posts about this topic...
Obiously you have. Because you've made 10+ similar posts to this one in the same thread. I'm not the one that should be concerned about the posts because i'm not applying for the moderator job.
Old 01/28/2012, 02:05   #20

I've just told you my opinion about your behaviour. And honestly, i never played on dwo ....
Old 01/28/2012, 02:07   #21

Quote:
I've just told you my opinion about your behaviour. And honestly, i never played on dwo ....
Ofcourse you are free to do so. But as i said i'm not concerned about my posts at all because i will never apply for a moderator job .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 03:15   #22

elite*gold: 1022
Received Thanks: 5,034
Denis 4 mod
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 03:53   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bаne View Post
I gotta agree with everyone else here, I did see you being very racialy offending, and yes I understand what you ment, but that is no reason to racially profile everyone.

No
Thanks, i understand it, that you think it was intentionally written against this kind of people. But i don't have any problems with other races/religions/culture. I myself know how it feels if you are "different". As a russian in germany it isn't easy.
Even if you are a good person, there are so many prejudices against russians, just because a small percentage acts like totally *********.

If anybody got offended by my post, i want to say sorry. But i really don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
Old 01/28/2012, 06:37   #24

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Thanks, i understand it, that you think it was intentionally written against this kind of people. But i don't have any problems with other races/religions/culture. I myself know how it feels if you are "different". As a russian in germany it isn't easy.
Even if you are a good person, there are so many prejudices against russians, just because a small percentage acts like totally *********.

If anybody got offended by my post, i want to say sorry. But i really don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.
After a re-review of everything, (52 positive middlemans, and all of your ACCTUALY HELPFUL POST IN SRO), I will have to say...

Yes

Sorry i misjudged you, but what also really did it, was when I went back to my PM's that I sent you when I was a mod, you were one of the three people that were nice to me, which shows respect.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 07:17   #25

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 115/1/0
Received Thanks: 1,177
Ein klares JA ich kenne ihn er ist sehr hilfsbereit und sein umgangston ist auch ok viel Glück Disco.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 08:37   #26

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 3,012
Ich kenne dich noch aus dem Premium Längsten, du erschienst mir damals sehr Nett und Hilfsbereit.
Deine Bewerbung ist soweit auch in Ordnung.

Ja.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2012, 13:14   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Yes from me. He's da krall

An srsly... it was obvious that FoxRayz & abdelallahasdadsadd will vote "No". Asslick ftw.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/28/2012, 13:15   #28

He's a good contributor in the Silkroad forums. I vote YES
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2012, 13:16   #29

YES!!
Thanks
1 User