Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Java
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a bot with Java 'awt' library

Discussion on Making a bot with Java 'awt' library within the Java forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making a bot with Java 'awt' library

Hi everyone,

I'm new in java and I'm trying to make a farming pixel bot for a browser game, the game uses adobe flash player and shockwave player plugin.

I found a library called "java.awt.event.*" and it seems good to do the job.

I was a game developer and I have some knowledge on how to make the bot smart enough and acts like a real user, but the question is, is there a technical way to detect this bot ? something like distinguishing between the real mouse events and the events generated with the bot ? and does the browser allow flash player to know some informations from the computer such as what programs are running, taking screenshots ...etc ?

I wish you help me guys
Old 02/22/2017, 09:09   #2

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,227
Well the browser or the flash game won't detect if you are botting or not.
I would switch here to awt.Robot

Or I will completly switch to tools like Selenium or CubicTest. Though Selenium is much better cause you can also capture mouse movements and don't need to hardcode them.
Old 02/23/2017, 23:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxharCs View Post
Well the browser or the flash game won't detect if you are botting or not.
I would switch here to awt.Robot

Or I will completly switch to tools like Selenium or CubicTest. Though Selenium is much better cause you can also capture mouse movements and don't need to hardcode them.
Exactly, I was going to use the awt.Robot methods.
Thanks for your answer bro, it is really good to know that the game won't detect the Robot actions
Old 09/04/2017, 19:21   #4

hey a question, about this bot u want to create, if i want to create one too but for this games .. how u recommend me to do this? first time trying to do one, of course i know java not too advanced but still good
Old 09/04/2017, 19:41   #5

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
Hi @,

please create your own topic as there is no real relation to this topic except you want to use java.
Old 09/04/2017, 20:37   #6

Is this a browser game? If it is, it probably uses a human readable protocol and it should be easy to implement your own client that communicates with the server directly rather than simulating clicks.
Otherwise, ignore my answer.

Tags
bot, java