Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Infestation
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HackShield Bypass

Discussion on HackShield Bypass within the Infestation forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HackShield Bypass

Hello my brothers,am new in forum and need help.I dont know is here section correct for my post,if no sorry me

I'm developing my first Bypass and have targeted a server that uses HackShield ... I have in mind would have to find the function where it load the dll in ehsvc.dll.
Using OllyDbg in MiniA.exe found this: (Using breakpoint LoadLibraryA)

From now on I do not know if I did everything right, but did the following, put binary> nop thereby:

Then copy executable> all modifications> copy all> YES> Backup> Save data file

The change. Exe and go to open the game normally and when I give "Play Game" does not start nothing, no error also.

A guy told me the following:
Which fills the EAX register. the test eax, eax is a check to the Verify that returned true LoadLibrary (dll loaded) and if not gets called ExitProcess.

But do not know how someone can disable this check axuliar me this part?

Thx all,'m noob on the subject, sorry if I said something wrong
Old 03/10/2018, 14:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
the game just bug. FAIL