Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AirDrops and GD

Discussion on AirDrops and GD within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
"|CHEAP|" !!AirDrops and GD!!

Hey!

1Airdrop : 5€
10Aidrops : 45€
(12 in stock)

1M GD : 0.25€
10M GD : 2,5€
100M GD : 20€
(274M in stock)
(Have some good skinns too)

Rulles : Never go first , Just PAYPALL , Add me on skype when you are interested : Quarzii
Old 05/11/2017, 11:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Called me a piece of **** for no reason then removed me.
Old 05/11/2017, 11:30   #3

Be carefull ... You saied me for no reson N*ga ... Just be carefull what you say kid ...
Old 05/11/2017, 11:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qarzii View Post
Be carefull ... You saied me for no reson N*ga ... Just be carefull what you say kid ...
Woah I called you a *****, so you remove me, a ***** in the terms of bro/friend etc... kk
Old 05/22/2017, 19:39   #5

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by backyback View Post
careful, not legit
Are you serious you ask me for accept trade on side i go to accept it and you for no reson block me on skype GG

Tags
airdrops airdrop gd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Airdrops / Skins and Snipers
01/14/2017 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, im trying to sell my NewZ Items for $$$ VSS: 0.35 Each - 150 In Stock and Full Airdrops - 6$ each Mauser SP 66 FULL . 0.1$ each 500 In Stock Blaser 0.1 $ each 100 In Stock M107 0.2$ each 100 In Stock Got a ton of skins for sale so just ask me for something and we can negotiate
[Selling] AirDrops DX and other skins
01/13/2017 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I have for sale 2 Millions Dx. 3 AirDrop and other rather cheaper Skins Heavy winter like. I'm interested only Paypal friends and familly. This is my first account and for the first time begin to sell. I would say that the hard worked hard to get these items in the game .. game, but I got bored because it sells. Prices are not high because I care about this to quickly get rid of Price list
[UK/EU] Silent Rust [100x I Daily AirDrops I Boosted AirDrops I Better Loot I VIP's I
03/29/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
A server hosted in the EU this is a English only server. Just looking to get more players on this server has a lot of great features for example fast and good airdrops, active and helpful admins, a way to get VIP via payment which gives a big advantage, also instant crafting instant smelting. Silent Rust - client.connect 185.38.149.98:28025
[UK/EU]oV Gaming Rust TP/HOME/Kits/Airdrops/x10Gather/Instacraft and more!
06/13/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
oV Gaming Rust is a newly created server with great FPS and active admins, we are looking for anyone willing to help with this new server by coming and playing along. Thanks :) Some of the mods on our server include: Anti-Cheat, BetterLoot, Better Stability, Consistent Airdrops, InstaCraft, Death Logs, Friendly Fire, Hitmarkers, Kit Starter, X10 Gather, SetHome, Teleport Requests, Private Messages, Remover Tool, Increased Stack Sizes, VoteDay, Live RustIO Map, And finally upload a picture...