Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buy] - Airdrops , Skins!

Discussion on [Buy] - Airdrops , Skins! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buy] - Airdrops , Skins!

Hello.
Buy Airdrops 5.5$ each.
Buy Skins For Price 20$.
Add Me Only Steam:
I Pay Only With Cs:Go Skins , Skrill

Scammers Go Away.

Up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Airdrops & GD & Skins
01/21/2017 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell : 100M GD for 30€ ( 0.30€ for 1M ) Airdrop 6€ each or 50€ for 10 . Discuss on skype for skins i'll check if i have what you need Can make a discount if you buy for more than 40€ I only accept paypal payment via Family and friends option or Cs go skins I don't go first .
[Selling] AirDrops DX and other skins
01/13/2017 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I have for sale 2 Millions Dx. 3 AirDrop and other rather cheaper Skins Heavy winter like. I'm interested only Paypal friends and familly. This is my first account and for the first time begin to sell. I would say that the hard worked hard to get these items in the game .. game, but I got bored because it sells. Prices are not high because I care about this to quickly get rid of Price list
[Selling] DX's a lot , airdrops and skins !
12/27/2016 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
I sell a lot dx's , skins and airdrops add skype : shooteer5
[Trading] CS:GO Knife for Skins DX & Airdrops
12/26/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I got a Bayonet Tiger tooth FN 0.007 FV best stripes Pattern! Market Price: 200€ I want have Items worth in 300€ because ist over market Price! Im not going first at all! If you want to inspect the Knife go ahead! Steam Community :: Kanake
[UK/EU] Silent Rust [100x I Daily AirDrops I Boosted AirDrops I Better Loot I VIP's I
03/29/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
A server hosted in the EU this is a English only server. Just looking to get more players on this server has a lot of great features for example fast and good airdrops, active and helpful admins, a way to get VIP via payment which gives a big advantage, also instant crafting instant smelting. Silent Rust - client.connect 185.38.149.98:28025