Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2x Shattered Skies account.

Discussion on 2x Shattered Skies account. within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2x Shattered Skies account.

Im now goin to sell my 2 accounts that i dont use on shattered skies.

The first account is level 48 and have 990 pk. (1 bullet 5/5 on it aswell)

The other account is level 20 and have 600 pk.

steam:

add me and we can talk about prices.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SHATTERED SKIES ACCOUNT
08/16/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I have a level 15 account i want to sell because it has moved on to VETERAN servers looking to sell for 15. Selling only shattered skies email and password I want to keep the account for csgo purposes etc but the shattered skies info will be yours. add me on skype:molotov_dog
[Buying] Shattered skies account
07/22/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy shattered skies account, dont have so much money so cheap accounts! :) Write here or on skype. Also if i buy an acc i want the acc to be on an new email already, so we dont have to do email change at the time i buy. Since email change has to be done through admin/mod on the forum skype live:fors88 [email protected] bump
[Selling] Shattered Skies account
07/15/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell my SS account. It has lots of mercenary weapons, around 30, a few spec-ops weapons, 10-15(one of them an AAR) and a 3-4 elite weapons. Has around 50 mil meds, and 30 civilian est. Ammo's, around 400-500 of every, of 7.62 1k+ attachment boxes 50-60 blue and 100 green Its the normal version of the game, character level 24. Played 65hour with the game, but got bored of it. Would like to sell it for CSGO skins, make me offers.
[Buying] Shattered Skies Account
07/10/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Just offer me your account that you have for sale :) Got one cheap, closed. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/infestation-trad ing/4096799-shattered-skies-game-keys.html
[Selling] Shattered Skies Account Lvl: 15
06/26/2016 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling an Level 15 account, with a good inventory to start. I'm looking for 35$. If you want to offer something different add-me skype: frankdj111. I do accept CSGO Skins aswell.