Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Ultimate shattered skies account! very cheap

Discussion on Selling Ultimate shattered skies account! very cheap within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Ultimate shattered skies account! very cheap

selling my main account lost interest in the game

it has everything in those screenshots except now has 30 legendary weapon parts

Selling for $30 paypal!

will NOT be going first

skype is optic.hazzard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Cheap Shattered Skies Stuff!!
12/24/2016 - Infestation Trading - 52 Replies
SKYPE Contact information: andreas13337 I will update the amount I've left, whenever something gets sold ! :bandit::bandit: Items for sale: http://i.imgur.com/DHqGyGt.png
[Selling] Selling my shattered skies ultimate account!
08/11/2016 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet - also has over 100 wolf mercs and tons of other guns not in the screens (spec-ops and mercs) Looking to get $80-$100 USD paypal only NOT going first unless high rep skype is optic.hazzard
Shattered Skies selling cheap
08/04/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,everybody 1x Kraken10/10 30$ 1x Aggresor5/5 15$ 1x Decimator5/5 18$ If you want to buy all the guns 60$ I will not go first.
[Selling] Selling Cheap Shattered Skies Stuff!!
08/01/2016 - Infestation Trading - 11 Replies
Will sell bulk and individually Skype: zoltand1214 Remember to read comments, some of the items might be sold already! The way the trade will go on: - Add me on Skype, tell what you want and the prices - I will not go first - You will pay on PayPal, as a friend/family
[Selling] SHATTERED SKIES Account (ULTIMATE)
07/23/2016 - Infestation Trading - 13 Replies
My friend is Selling his entire account..... This is what he has : 1. The account is Ultimate 2. Level 26 3. Pkr - 1,000 4. Looking for Minimum offer of up to 30$ or 30€ 5. Have 1 Legendary Corpse Grinder Is the name I think 6. Legit ... No scam 7. Contact me To see more 8. Be nice