Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling legendaries :)

Discussion on Selling legendaries :) within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling legendaries :)

Selling:
Sindalswolfsabre 9/10 - 18euro.
Corpsgrinder 5/5 - 10euro
2x Pinwheel 3/3 - 5 Euro

I do not go first!

Payment method is going to be paypal friend and family
And you must put this in the note..
"I declare that I am the rightful owner of the account. I revoke all rights to this payment in terms of chargeback. I also revoke any right to dispute this payment, because I am paying Virtual Goods that I already received"

Bump
Old 08/14/2016, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
5 euro for a Pinwheel?
I may pick up a sindals if you can lower the price a bit and obviously drop first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Legendaries
08/04/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Rules of trade: 1. I WILL NOT GO FIRST 2. Add my Skype and to ask for prices-zoltand1214 3. Must be Paypal and you must send as family/friend 4. You will get your items only after payment 5. I will sell individually and in bulk Legendaries (listed in order of quantity)-
Selling New Legendaries.
08/01/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Im obviously new to this but I would like to make some money based off the items I already Have. I currently have Kraken 5/5: Lord Deimos 5/5: 2x Lady Silva 5/5: Decimator: 5/5: Agressor: 5/5: Bulletstorm 10/10: Aratix 5/5: Sindals 5/5:
[Selling] Selling legendaries
07/14/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, id like to sell Aggressor, bulletstorm and aratix i prefer paypal u could add me on skype: Strularn or on steam: Steam Community :: Jaro0 HALF LIFE JAFFA (GOA'ULD)
[Selling] Selling 3 Legendaries
11/22/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 3 Legendaries -Sunrise -Bifrost -Eternity Price btw 150-350euros each My Skype: xVelous Will probably use a MM
Selling GW2 acc with 2 legendaries, 10k+ AP etc
09/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my GW2 acc WITH 4 legendaries SOULBOUND. Level 80 Ranger - full exotic geared with sigils/runes and destroyer GS and Longbow skin (40g each) (with unique gloves skin) Level 80 Thief - full exotic CoF armor and weapons (7 bag slots unlocked) Level 80 Elementalist - full exotic + 2 ascended trinkets Level 80 Warrior - Tier 3 cultural set (gear for wvw shout build) Volcanus (350g) JUGGERNAUT (Legendary) Stygian Blade (100g)